2013 Bills Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

So far we got:

Thad Lewis QB

Ronnie Wingo RB

Tommy Streerer WR

interested they signed Lewis. Must have some smarts and athleticism .

i have no idea ? What does the financial contract look like for PS. Is it a fixed rate based upon position ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Practice squad players earn significantly less than players on the active roster, but they still take home a solid weekly paycheck. NFL practice squad players make a minimum of $6,000 per week they are on the practice squad. There is no limit to how much a team can pay a player on the practice squad. Some will offer a higher weekly salary in order to entice better players to sign, although the practice squad contracts do count against the salary cap. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/8/31/4677982/nfl-practice-squad-salary-rules-eligibility

^^

Thanks guys ! very helpful. in regard to PS paychecks.

I just have decided that i am going to join the practice squad. How hard can a

"practice " squad be ? right ? Im only in it for the money though.

Also i am very pleased about Blatnick i thought he has potential from what i could see and read.

I am pretty pleased overall with the final cutdowns . Felt they saw some of what we see.

And what they are doing is starting to make sense to me. imagine that.

As a Canes fan, I can tell you that Tommy Streeter has a lot of potential. Good signing.

tell me a bit more about this guy Tommy, Peter . I only know he is pretty quick and big enough

Lewis, Wingo, Streeter, Adams and Coughman. I thought the PS was seven guys? This is eight.

The practice squad maximum is 8 players.

DaRick Rogers must have been one toxic individual not to be added to practice squad.

I guess. There must have been stuff going on that we don't know about because the kid had potential.

Other than da rick going to Indy, are there any other sightings of the Bills cuts.

Why Streeter ??? With what we had this year for WR's , you mean Kaughfman , Rogers weren't worth bringing back to the practice squad ??

Maybe you should not always believe the Bills press about Bills players.

Why Streeter ??? With what we had this year for WR's , you mean Kaughfman , Rogers weren't worth bringing back to the practice squad ??

I suspect Rogers is someone they viewed with potential but would take a long time to mature, if ever. As for Kaufman, Streeter is the same height, a little bit bulkier build, and much faster. Ran a 4.4. Speed is what Marrone and Hacket are all about.

• 2 weeks later...