Watch the hysteria if Leinart lights it up on Thursday.

Thad Lewis hysterics would be much more entertaining.

They both light it up. In fact, all 3 QB's light it up. There would be massive debating. In fact, that would be a good thing if Lewis and Leinart light it up. Allows Marrone to play "hide the starter" with the Pats.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise you, if Leinart goes out on Thursday night and lights up the grocery squad...

There is little risk of this happening. Leinart's had his chances and if he was going to light up anyone he would have done so by now.

They signed him because he was available and he may be available again very soon.

They deleted all of my posts but I was the lone ranger looking at Thad. Only this bored would think Leinart would all of a sudden be good. You all killed Kolb, you all cheered Leinart. You are all delusional. And as usual, you all are totally wrong which is why this bored loses credibility in my eyes daily.

You people even think EJ is the 2nd coming of Unitas. Honestly hope you all are correct. BUT...I am very worried about this pick. Seriously hope I'm wrong and I mean that. EJ is a very likable kid. I predict year one he throws more pics than TD's.

I'm also afraid he's not gonna be healthy a whole lot. If that happens he'll get a pass, unlike Kolb who all of the Hess attendants on this site have given us their expertise on.

You dopes will never realize it but losing Kolb is the reason we'll win 5 games this year.

We had a shot.

Leinhart played up to his pro career level...poorly. He will be a good asset as a back up. Tuel, if he starts, will be torn apart by NE. They know how to stop green QBs. I hope that the Bills heal up and have a good second half because the first half of the season will be rough and the young guys will go through growing pains.

Expecting anything out of any of these guys in this game, three days after their acquisition, is borderline insane. Is it somehow remarkable that the guy who played against the worst players on the opposition did better? Is it surprising that the guy who has been in an NFL camp all summer played better?

I'm far from beating the drum for Leinart; just saying, let's be realistic.

Expecting anything out of any of these guys in this game, three days after their acquisition, is borderline insane. Is it somehow remarkable that the guy who played against the worst players on the opposition did better? Is it surprising that the guy who has been in an NFL camp all summer played better?

Yeah but I bet if the Lions grabbed some guy off the street he probably would have looked pretty good against our CBs.

PTR

This is all true. Leinart was plucked off of his couch less than a week ago. Basically, to have someone with a pulse play in a stupid fake game. Now he'lll go back to his couch. #1 EJ, #2 #Tueltime, #3 Thad.

They deleted all of my posts but I was the lone ranger looking at Thad. Only this bored would think Leinart would all of a sudden be good. You all killed Kolb, you all cheered Leinart. You are all delusional. And as usual, you all are totally wrong which is why this bored loses credibility in my eyes daily.

You people even think EJ is the 2nd coming of Unitas. Honestly hope you all are correct. BUT...I am very worried about this pick. Seriously hope I'm wrong and I mean that. EJ is a very likable kid. I predict year one he throws more pics than TD's.

I'm also afraid he's not gonna be healthy a whole lot. If that happens he'll get a pass, unlike Kolb who all of the Hess attendants on this site have given us their expertise on.

You dopes will never realize it but losing Kolb is the reason we'll win 5 games this year.

We had a shot.

Screw you

And by the way in this context,bored is spelled board.

Edited by chris heff

We had a shot.

Screw you

And by the way bored is spelled board.

I second the screw you. I would also like to add JB :rolleyes: who are "they" that deleted all your posts? :ph34r: And so you know I have no axe to grind especially the many, many typos I make and faux paux and am not a spelling message board lunatic anymore, but you really lost me when you referred to this board as bored for the second time. Pithy comments I know. But whatever the Normal season is upon us and your man Thad wont ever see the field but rock on bro. Oh and wait dope, neither will your other Kolb due to his inability to play. By the way we will keep Lionheart just so you know.

I promise you, if Leinart goes out on Thursday night and lights up the grocery squad there will be people calling for his to start.

Buckle your seatbelts, the rollercoaster is almost at the top!

The very second Leinart was signed I knew he was brought in as a seat filler (along with Lewis). He was a warm body to keep Tuel off the field in the 4th and most meaningless pre-season game. He has no chance of being on the team and never did.

The Bills would be wise to search the list of team cuts from around the league. They may find 5 or more players who could easily make this terrible roster!