Watch the hysteria if Leinart lights it up on Thursday.

They deleted all of my posts but I was the lone ranger looking at Thad. Only this bored would think Leinart would all of a sudden be good. You all killed Kolb, you all cheered Leinart. You are all delusional. And as usual, you all are totally wrong which is why this bored loses credibility in my eyes daily.

You people even think EJ is the 2nd coming of Unitas. Honestly hope you all are correct. BUT...I am very worried about this pick. Seriously hope I'm wrong and I mean that. EJ is a very likable kid. I predict year one he throws more pics than TD's.

I'm also afraid he's not gonna be healthy a whole lot. If that happens he'll get a pass, unlike Kolb who all of the Hess attendants on this site have given us their expertise on.

You dopes will never realize it but losing Kolb is the reason we'll win 5 games this year.

We had a shot.

El Depressio strikes again!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They deleted all of my posts but I was the lone ranger looking at Thad. Only this bored would think Leinart would all of a sudden be good. You all killed Kolb, you all cheered Leinart. You are all delusional. And as usual, you all are totally wrong which is why this bored loses credibility in my eyes daily.

You people even think EJ is the 2nd coming of Unitas. Honestly hope you all are correct. BUT...I am very worried about this pick. Seriously hope I'm wrong and I mean that. EJ is a very likable kid. I predict year one he throws more pics than TD's.

I'm also afraid he's not gonna be healthy a whole lot. If that happens he'll get a pass, unlike Kolb who all of the Hess attendants on this site have given us their expertise on.

You dopes will never realize it but losing Kolb is the reason we'll win 5 games this year.

We had a shot.

We had a shot because of Kolb? Can the entire World/Nfl network be wrong? After the 2nd preseason game was in the books, the verdict was in. Ej was the starter. The real qb competition stopped after preseason game 2. It's the other way around bud. Now that Kolb is out of the equation, we have a shot. With Kolb we didn't even make it to base. Watch more football is my diagnosis for you.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl