Matt Leinart is a Bill - Schefter

dayman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gross... I know it's a camp body but there has to be someone better. I don't want Beck, Jamarcus Russel will only create more controversy. I can't help but wonder if Nix never ended up on deadspin we probably would still have Fitz who is better than Kolb and Tuel, although Tuel has a higher ceiling. Keepin my fingers crossed that EJ is back week 1 or were in trouble.

I don't feel like the QB they sign here will make the team, unless Kolb is out for more than a week with his concussion issue. Us pretty much going with Tuel as our #1 this week in Detroit has pretty much insured that we're not sneaking him onto our PS, so that would mean either we PUP Kolb, cut the 4th QB we just signed (Leinart) when the cut down to 53 comes, or carry 4 QBs, which I just don't see happening.

So Kolb is very very fragile. I know he took a knee to the head causing injury, but no matter what he can't stay healthy. We carry 3 Qb's this season, it will be EJ, glassman Kolb n Tuel. Leinart wont stick with this team unless Kolb retires! He is a warm body for the moment that is all......I hope, god help us!

Actually, maybe this is a brilliant signing...we can sacrifice Leinart as the "Suh food" for our last preseason game. Maybe that will make Suh less interested in our other guys.

At least we signed a player with a history of playing in the league, whether it was at a level of success or not... I feel like front offices from our past signs back Aaron Corp or an arena league QB, trying to outsmart the league. I know Leinert isn't terribly talented, but he's probably the 60th best NFL QB, where in the past we would have signed the 189th best guy.

At least we signed a player with a history of playing in the league, whether it was at a level of success or not... I feel like front offices from our past signs back Aaron Corp or an arena league QB, trying to outsmart the league. I know Leinert isn't terribly talented, but he's probably the 60th best NFL QB, where in the past we would have signed the 189th best guy.

Well, on a positive note we may have got the 60th best QB. Players are starting to trust this team is turning the corner. We didn't even need merriman to recruit him.

We nailed the 06 draft. Sure we lost #9 overall but now we have #1 and #10 now. We cut #3. Anyone think we can trade byrd for Bush?

:lol: