Matt Leinart is a Bill - Schefter

dayman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having Leinart on the roster is like knowing how to use your seat cushion as a floatation device. Yeah it's there, but you'd really really prefer not to use it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We nailed the 06 draft. Sure we lost #9 overall but now we have #1 and #10 now. We cut #3. Anyone think we can trade byrd for Bush?

Yep. We now have Mario Williams and Matt Leinart. We cut Vince Young.

On top of that we also have the 22nd pick in that draft, Manny Lawson.

We actually drafted Whitner and McCargo in that draft.

For those keeping score at home the Bills have/had 6 of the first rounders from that draft.

For those keeping score at home the Bills have/had 6 of the first rounders from that draft.

Lots of high character guys in that draft if I remember correctly.

Anyways, we should be on the phone with Billy Volek's agent.

Thank God it wasn't Beck. Please Jesus, let him sign with the Jets..

I'm excited.

Matt is a handsome young man.

Better him than Kolb. Kolb is one ugly MOFO, those close-ups the past 2 weeks were scary..

Kyle Williams, pro bowler too... BUT in the 5th round... Wow... We killed that draft! ;-)

Skill set is great, dude likes to party a lot and not study. Sadly my issue with this is his head, with a rookie QB that'll need help along the way. Leinart is useless there. I would rather have a mon-mobile Leftwhich, or somebody with a lesser skill set and better head

The prime qualification for this QB signing is to get someone with NFL experience who has played for multiple teams (where he gained the experience of learning new team offenses) and providing the WRs and other players with good practices. I actually hope the team does not waste any effort trying to get, train and assess the QB of the future. We need to be about dancing with the QBs we got.

what is it with this team's fascination with QB's that simply do not have an NFL calbre arm?

Matt Leinart?????

How about Leftwich?

Leinart is not capable, has not been capable, and will not be capable, for this league.

You okay, Zazie?

You okay, Zazie?

fine, just getting back into Bills mode for the season. Hope seems to be leaving the building a bit faster and falling a bit further this year. my expectations were higher than... Matt Leinart.

Who will inevitably start at least 3 games this year. Let's hope CJ can carry the load.

Skill set is great, dude likes to party a lot and not study. Sadly my issue with this is his head, with a rookie QB that'll need help along the way. Leinart is useless there. I would rather have a mon-mobile Leftwhich, or somebody with a lesser skill set and better head

This is where Losing Kolb hurts. Kevin was good with EJ, and he spoke highly of EJ to the press as well.

Leinart, meanwhile: oh boy.. So out of college, The Matt Leinart required two constant sources of sustenance for survival:

1) blowjobs

2) a TV camera in front him

Neither of which were feasible for long term survival given his skill set.

Now, buffalo may show to be an untapped resource for his needs, albeit at lower standards for the Matt Leinart, but any talk of a working relationship with EJ is pretty fuggin hilarious, pardon my French.

I understand that people aren't going to pass up the chance for an easy joke, but I agree. Leinart is probably no worse than Kolb anyway, and from what people are saying, it sounds like Kolb may be on IR come week 1. Obvoiusly you need a QB on the team that has actually played in the league before in case EJ isn't ready to go or is injured again. I'm all ears if someone has a different suggestion (and please STFU Tavaris Jackson lovers), but I don't see anyone better on the unemployed list.

Leinart sucks.

At least Kolb has more TD's than INT.