Who do you think will start Game 1 ?

Who will start Game 1 ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the starting QB for Game 1 ?

• Manuel
    • Kolb
    • Tuel

This poll is about as simple as it gets. I want to see who TBD predicts will start against NE in Game 1.

This is not about who should start or who you want to start . This is about who you think will start.

I want EJ to start but think that Kolb will start (Marrone may take the safe way out against a division rival). So I vote Kolb.

Have at it.

This poll is about as simple as it gets. I want to see who TBD predicts will start against NE in Game 1.

This is not about who should start or who you want to start . This is about who you think will start.

I want EJ to start but think that Kolb will start (Marrone may take the safe way out against a division rival). So I vote Kolb.

Have at it.

Yeah, no.

I'll go with the touchdown graph. EJ 2 Kolb 0 Tuel 1 (Tuel doesn't really count he threw it against Insurance Salesmen). So Kolb has 2 qtrs to throw 2 if he gets one its still 50-50.

Also it just looks like a different team when Manuel is in the vibe seems different....

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

I want EJ, if he is healthy enough he is better then Kolb in every way.

But who do you think will start ?

It's EJ by a mile.

Okay

Just taking a shot in the dark with Tuel. It seems like Kolb has a good chance of injuring himself during preseason, and EJ may not be ready, so... Tuel Time.

So you think Tuel will be more ready than EJ ?

Edited by Fan in Chicago

I'm torn on this one. EJ has been so nervous in his first starts--the scrimmage and first preseason game. I really don't know if it's good to throw him at Belichek in his first game? If he struggles, like most QBs do against the Pats, will it affect his confidence going forward?

I think I'd like to see Kolb get the nod, with EJ coming in for specific situations (like running the read option in short yardage).

????

I'm torn on this one. EJ has been so nervous in his first starts--the scrimmage and first preseason game. I really don't know if it's good to throw him at Belichek in his first game? If he struggles, like most QBs do against the Pats, will it affect his confidence going forward?

I think I'd like to see Kolb get the nod, with EJ coming in for specific situations (like running the read option in short yardage).

????

First starts? You mean his first ever start? Yet Kolb has looked worse and you want him to start... And you want both QBs to be in? EJ doesn't get small packages that is just a waste.

I'll go with the touchdown graph. EJ 2 Kolb 0 Tuel 1 (Tuel doesn't really count he threw it against Insurance Salesmen). So Kolb has 2 qtrs to throw 2 if he gets one its still 50-50.

Also it just looks like a different team when Manuel is in the vibe seems different....

DIdn't Tuel throw 2 - one to Rodgers and one to Kaufman? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Ask me again after this weekend's game, and my vote may change. As of right now, though, I lean towards EJ.

To me it's about one thing, if EJ's knee is ready to go he starts. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of Kolb playing well enough to let EJ rest one more week. If EJ's not quite ready and Kolb plays terrible Kolb plays anyway. If EJ's healthy and Kolb lights it up, EJ starts. Thus for me making this game irrelevant. What were your thoughts on this game possibly changing your vote?

To me it's about one thing, if EJ's knee is ready to go he starts. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of Kolb playing well enough to let EJ rest one more week. If EJ's not quite ready and Kolb plays terrible Kolb plays anyway. If EJ's healthy and Kolb lights it up, EJ starts. Thus for me making this game irrelevant. What were your thoughts on this game possibly changing your vote?

EJ has had two games, this will be Kolb's second game. If Kolb lights it up, I could see the coaches going with the veteran and the (possibly) healthier player at the moment. No matter what, though, I would prefer EJ to play, since I don't like Kolb. :)

Bottom line is Manuel if they feel he is healthy for the game. If not, then does Kolb blow it, or does Tuel light it up? If one is so strong and one so light you could eithere thing happening. I don't think Marrone will give it to Kolb if he is horrible the next two games, but at the same time, I don't see him ginvign the keys to Tuel unless he is absolutely lights out.

The real answer is Manuel, figure it out, but get out there week 1.

I can't wait to see him live as I'm flying my boys up to buffalo for their first home game. Can't wait to expose them to Mighty Taco, Blasdell Pizza, Beef and Weck, and a Teds of course.

Yes, my wife told me we'll run 5 miles each day to compensate. We'll need it with the Gennys, and OV's I'll be drinking with the family.

Go Bills!

Have at it.

In light of today's announcement that EJ will start, I thought it appropriate to resurrect this thread. The majority of you were correct - 62% voted that EJ will start. I was wrong.

Go Bills !!!