Around the NFL Preseason observations (week 2)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Brandon Weeden good at quarterbacking now? His stats this preseason are really good.

Browns could be a good team

That was the other thing I was gonna say. Weeden is actually looking competent so far. I know it's all only preseason, but that has surprised me a bit.

Colt McCoy has an unbelievable preseason one year... He is now in San Fran trying to get a backup QB job.

Nobody is saying Weeden is going to be great. We're just merely pointing how strong of a preseason he appears to be having. Slow your role.

Wow, Carolina did not look impressive. You'll see the highlights of Cam throwing well, and he did, mostly against subs and 2nd stringers. Phili was up and down but Carolina stunk in the first half from what I watched.

yea..I was just noticing how bad the Chargers O-Line is...bad

The browns will be a good team, because they have two extremely talented and experienced Coordinators running their program. Norv knows how to get produciton out of Trent Richardson and keep his QB upright. Horton can call a red-hot 3-4 defense.

I've been living in Los Angeles for quite some time, now (Born and raised in Rochester), so I've had to suffer through more than my fair share of Chargers football. And I will say this: every year, the thought of enduring another season of that whiney, finger-pointing, pouty, head-case Phillip Rivers makes me cringe. The guy's got a great arm, no doubt. He's talented. But, that constant expression, like he's been sucking on a sour pickle, and the speed at which he will cuss out his fellow players for whatever he feels is their fault- never his- has, IMO, poisoned his career.

I don't agree about Cutler, though. I think he's going to be around for a while, yet.

The browns will be a good team, because they have two extremely talented and experienced Coordinators running their program. Norv knows how to get produciton out of Trent Richardson and keep his QB upright. Horton can call a red-hot 3-4 defense.

I will tell you that the entire Southwest Coast was happy to see Norv Turner finally sent packing.

Wow, Carolina did not look impressive. You'll see the highlights of Cam throwing well, and he did, mostly against subs and 2nd stringers. Phili was up and down but Carolina stunk in the first half from what I watched.

I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for this, but didn't EJ do the same thing?