Stevie Johnson helped off the field

He's constantly nursing the hammy or groin. When was the last time Stevie was at 100%? I can't honestly remember!!

He needs to stretch before practice & stay hydrated!!!

Better yet, bring back Rusty Jones!! (Though I vaguely remember hearing he retired after last year.)

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if he worked out during the off season a little more often instead of doing advertisements for Saggy Pants and taking pictures disrespecting the U.S. Navy and the military with fake ribbons and USS F**KMORE patches on he might not get hurt every other time he practices or plays. He may never grow up.

Yeah, because no other players do endorsements and of course all that do get hurt. As for the picture, get over yourself. I served 23 years and I found the picture and the shirt funny. Injuries happen, it is a part of the game. Unfortunate when it happens, but rarely the player's fault.

He's constantly nursing the hammy or groin. When was the last time Stevie was at 100%? I can't honestly remember!!

He needs to stretch before practice & stay hydrated!!!

Better yet, bring back Rusty Jones!! (Though I vaguely remember hearing he retired after last year.)

if you were at practices you would know that he stretches more than anyone else.

I'm sure Astro or Mike can confirm this as well but when I was there opening day of camp, he was on the sideline in between all drills getting stretched.

Hamstring injuries can be lingering, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sat for at least a couple weeks.

These and groin injuries, which Stevie is also familiar with, vary in severity. Worst case scenario is that Johnson sits through September, but based on Astobot's comment, it seems like he'll probably be available for duty in the opener. Not worried about it until I hear worsening news.

I agree. I'd sit him out for a while. He dosen't need the extra reps. If you want to look at this glass half-full, this will give the rookie WR's a lot of reps.

He did. Just another opportunity to bash one of our best players who has done nothing but embrace the city of Buffalo.

Hamstring injuries are a female dog. They always linger. But SJ plays through pain a lot so hopefully fans don't have a heart attack because he will miss some training camp practices. Also, with a lot of young Wrs, it gives other guys a shot to be evaluated.

Right.

God did him wrong.

Dropping TD passed.

Fined and benched for "look at me" BS.

Doesn't work on it offseason.

Dude's an idiot.

Right.

God did him wrong.

Dropping TD passed.

Dude's an idiot.

So what this comes down to is that you're mad at him for dropping 2 passes and getting flagged for 2 penalties?

Good stuff.

Right.

God did him wrong.

Dropping TD passed.

Dude's an idiot.

He's an idiot who has a college degree & worked his way up from the bottom to making millions in his profession. How you doing in yours, genius?

Not worried at all, Stevie has fought though these things and still posted 1000+ yds 3 years in a row. Now Woods, Rogers and the other young'ns can get more 1st team reps.

Edited by cosmo

So if there is no update on how he's doing after tomorrow's practice, isn't it mandatory to ask Marrone 5 or 12 times for a status update?

Don't worry, the sophomoric local media will be on it, then Pat Kirwan can write another piece that hints how laughable the line of questioning is. Our media in bflo = garbage.

Maybe if he worked out during the off season a little more often instead of doing advertisements for Saggy Pants and taking pictures disrespecting the U.S. Navy and the military with fake ribbons and USS F**KMORE patches on he might not get hurt every other time he practices or plays. He may never grow up.

Shut up, just shut the FUHKMORE up.

He did. Just another opportunity to bash one of our best players who has done nothing but embrace the city of Buffalo.

Hamstring injuries are a female dog. They always linger. But SJ plays through pain a lot so hopefully fans don't have a heart attack because he will miss some training camp practices. Also, with a lot of young Wrs, it gives other guys a shot to be evaluated.

Well put

Hamstring injuries can be lingering, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sat for at least a couple weeks.

These and groin injuries, which Stevie is also familiar with, vary in severity. Worst case scenario is that Johnson sits through September, but based on Astobot's comment, it seems like he'll probably be available for duty in the opener. Not worried about it until I hear worsening news.

Yes they are lingering and very annoying...it will feel perfectly fine after a while until you go out and start playing and then it will repull, slightly worse than before...ended up partially tearing my hamstring playing football after going through about 4 rest/play/repull cycles...very frustrating that is for sure...can take quite a while to heal fully...

At least Stevie will have plenty of time for rides on his boat, lmao!!!