Are the Bills/Stevie gonna regret this photo posted on FB?

I didn't bother reading the rest of the thread. I like Stevie's shirt, it definitely made me laugh. When athletes come off with that stale, media wary persona when a microphone gets puts in their face, I tend to brush that off as a ruse. As much as I don't care what athletes do outside of their sports, in particular what they put in their own bodies, Stevie always provides a refreshing embracement of youthful vigor for the game and the social opportunities it can present. I am glad he is on this team.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most common mistake made on this board is assuming that you are talking about intelligent college graduates. Reality is, in some cases you are dealing with people who because of gifted athletic talent, skated through high school and college with no intention of taking advantage of great educational opportunities.

Is the shirt actually hilarious? I wasn't terribly offended, but I didnt crack up either. Maybe that's the common thread for me in a lot of these... Felt similar about the foxboro tweet... Not an international incident but not funny or cool either

I agree, this is much ado about nothing. I really haven't seen this guy do anything funny or original though. He should be reprimanded for being predictable and unfunny.

Where was Talley's foot the weekend of the Giants Super Bowl?

Don't know, but it was toes-up after being decked in a bar that week before the Dallas SB by one of the cowboys as Kelly looked on.

Edited by Mr. WEO

And if he were a quiet Marvin Harrison-type and put up the same numbers, to his critics he would not have enough passion or heart. We're talking about a shirt here. And the shirt does not say "I kill snitches" or "whoop that trick" or really anything that anyone hasn't seen before. In an age where the average hit on the top ten says worse, I'm just inclined to give this the "meh" it deserves.

Regardless, if Stevie is thinking about this stuff at all, he's thinking it'll get him attention. Mission accomplished. I respect your opinion, but you're contributing to that phenomenon.

Get yards and points, and don't rape, kill or hurt anybody. Don't go to jail. I am not hoping for much more from my NFL players.

I still find it amazing he may allegedly have been involved in a murder and nobody seemed to care.

Edited by stony

I kind of like it myself. you guys are too much, he is an entertainer. Get over yourselves, football is a game FOR entertainment purposes. Stevie being who Stevie is, that's all. If you think about it you should be more accepting of him and his quirks. He is different but that aint harmful and this whole what Stevie has on his shirt ****...reminds me of being sent home in 8th grade because I wore a shirt with a Screw drawn on it and a U underneath it. My Mom didn't disapprove, she thought it was great that I drew such a good screw (I became an artist BTW). 10 pages. When does football start?

I kind of like it myself. you guys are too much, he is an entertainer. Get over yourselves, football is a game FOR entertainment purposes. Stevie being who Stevie is, that's all.

I agree, Stevie is an entertainer. I loved the Harlem Globetrotters in their prime they were great entertainers. And unlike the Bills they won.

Maybe SJ should work on his power dunks. Or better yet grab those rare passes he had thrown to him between the numbers that would have been huge.If he had caught them. Until then though some people will always think of him as a clown act. Which is also entertainment but best seen at the circus. Someday he will go over the line. it's coming.

The nice thing about SJ is he will take the punishment in traffic, and is a gamer. But judging him as an entertainer, well he's pretty lame in that dept.