Are the Bills/Stevie gonna regret this photo posted on FB?

I agree, Stevie is an entertainer. I loved the Harlem Globetrotters in their prime they were great entertainers. And unlike the Bills they won.

Maybe SJ should work on his power dunks. Or better yet grab those rare passes he had thrown to him between the numbers that would have been huge.If he had caught them. Until then though some people will always think of him as a clown act. Which is also entertainment but best seen at the circus. Someday he will go over the line. it's coming.

The nice thing about SJ is he will take the punishment in traffic, and is a gamer. But judging him as an entertainer, well he's pretty lame in that dept.

I need not add my $0.02 anymore, but you've touched on one thing I haven't bothered to mention yet, but that others have posted in this thread too: if this is an example of his role as an "entertainer," as was the case with the North Korea tweet, he's a pretty ****ty entertainer.

I'm skeptical of those who saw this shirt and "laughed."

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy likes sex as much as me. Good for him.

Honestly I dont blame him. Blame the bills photographer or whoever is in charge of that. The photographer could have easily put on a jersey and told him some sensitive people might get offended.

He will never be the leader that everyone wants him to be. He wants to get paid. He wants to get laid. I see nothing wrong with that.

if that happens and it's possible. The true 7th round diva in him will come out. It won't be pretty.

I don't think so. He doesn't seem like the type. I think he truly want to win and doesn't care about his personal stats like some of the other diva receivers. He loves attention, but he isn't the type to complain about not getting the ball thrown to him. Like last year, when they had him MICed up, on the nfln show Sound Effects, he told Fitz during the game something like "whenever we run this play, they put 2-3 guys on me, and that is getting these guys open (referring to chandler and jones I think) and the next play Fitz threw a 1st down to Chandler.

Stevie definently has a diva mentality, because he loves having a celebrity type status, but I truly believe he is a team player and wants what's best for the team, even though he does make mistakes now and then. I do think that one of these rookies who take over the "number one" receiver role, but I think that he will be a safety blanket for the QB, since he can get so open very easy. Stevie will probably be the slot guy now.

Woods looks very promising.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Some people are ridiculously touchy and overly sensative.

Funny thing is Stevie and every poster on this board has the right to wear/say/think/believe/feel anything that they'd like to.

Not that it matters, but I like Stevie as a football player and as a psuedo entertainer. Can he be/act foolish? Sure, but he's made me laugh or smile way more than not, so I'm good with that. That and the fact that he's loyal to the Bills almost to a fault is refreshing as hell to me. Too many other Buffalo athletes that haven't been in the media for "negative things" have straight BAILED on Buffalo... Give me a silly (yet productive) player that's loyal to the city/team anyday over one simply looking to make a fat paycheck elsewhere.

We know you're tired of them which is why even the smallest simplest reason gets you up in arms about him.

Lindel ?

Alright so let's go through the list of candidates:

And Levitre - played good to great at G. When moved around the line (one of his best attributes supposedly) he struggled mightily. Still I won't hold it against him. I won't even hold against him the fact he bailed on Buffalo (even though Stevie had the chance and stayed). Good candidate but on the line. What is easier to replace a 3 time 1000 yard receiver or a lg (neither of which have been to the pro bowl)? Still I will give you Andy.

Our running backs? Which one? The one who just broke out last year? Or the one who has spent considerable time on the injury list the last 2 years?

Kyle Williams? The one who played 5 games 2 years ago? The one who has 10.5 sacks the last 3 years combined?! The one who has been part of the worst defenses in Bills History(not fair I agree but somehow you're holding Stevie to the "they lose bc of him theory)? Can't say I agree here - though I do like Kyle.

Leodis? The one who only found his role last year?

Byrd? The one who had 1 pick 3 years ago? Or the one who had 3 picks 2 years ago? I'll also add the "played on the worst defenses in Bills history here (again I know it's not fair but you keep holding Stevie to this standard).

I didn't say Stevie is the lone bright spot. I said he has been the most consistent player on the Bills the last 3 years. He has dealt with injuries and played through them. The in-game antics? After he made a vow to not have them be an issue - did it happen even once last year? He didn't bolt for greener pastures (Levitre and possibly Byrd), hasn't missed significant time due to injury (Williams and Jackson), and has proven himself for 3 years now instead of 1 (McKelvin and Spiller).

I'll give you Levitre and Byrd to be generous that still leaves him in the top 3 for this team. Tell me again how his wardrobe changes these facts?

Wow....a "this is what these people are like" thread.

Lol, yeah, except its directed towards the white suburbanites that are clueless about this stuff and not the people in the hood that I can relate to...

If I were to use the term "those people" I wouldn't be referring to the people in the hood, lmao

Lmao, if you think this is bad, wait til you see the TD celebration he has planned against the Pats on opening day...wonder which teammate is going to play Odin Lloyd?

Edited by matter2003

I don't think so. He doesn't seem like the type. I think he truly want to win and doesn't care about his personal stats like some of the other diva receivers. He loves attention, but he isn't the type to complain about not getting the ball thrown to him. Like last year, when they had him MICed up, on the nfln show Sound Effects, he told Fitz during the game something like "whenever we run this play, they put 2-3 guys on me, and that is getting these guys open (referring to chandler and jones I think) and the next play Fitz threw a 1st down to Chandler.

Stevie definently has a diva mentality, because he loves having a celebrity type status, but I truly believe he is a team player and wants what's best for the team, even though he does make mistakes now and then. I do think that one of these rookies who take over the "number one" receiver role, but I think that he will be a safety blanket for the QB, since he can get so open very easy. Stevie will probably be the slot guy now.

Woods looks very promising.

Makes sense in a way. Regarding Woods though, he's one of 3 rookies I am really excited about. It would be great for that kid to light it up year one.

Im not even going to read this whole thread...I mean 11 pages over a trendy T-Shirt? OMG, you people need to get out of Buffalo for a weekend or something. I wore WAAAAAYYYY more offensive shirts when I was his age, and still do and I am 37. Why, because they are funny, I don't have a stick up my rear, and enjoy life. How does it make me immature or a bad leader like it does Stevie, especially considering I am 37 now? I mean I own 3 businesses, they are all successful and run with integrity and managed great...but how is that possible if I like funny shirts and so do my friends? Hell, my neighbor owns all of the land at Coachella, has built over 250 shopping malls, does a ton of charity stuff and is loaded yet he is always in board shorts and perverse T-Shirts on. Some kind of miracle considering how immature he must be and a bad leader.

I just dont get this board...when did it become immature, improper or make you a bad leader to have fun and a personality? Stevie has his issues sure, but this shirt is not one of them, in fact I like it and might just order it for $80.

Its one thing if he does something dumb on the field (like drop game winning passes, game ending passes, or get critical penalties for dumb antics) where its fair criticize away...but geezus get off the guys wardrobe in the off season as it has literally no relevance to how mature he will be on the field or how he will be as a leader.

Fun Fact: Google this story...all you literally find is the whiney fans on this board, in this thread, talking about it...in other words, no one else cares anywhere else in the world other than in this 11 page thread about nothing.

Did Stevie kill anyone (sadly this is the new standard for bad behavior in the NFL)?

No?

He's being a good soldier by NFL standards.

Really ? Says who ? What about Von Miller's impending suspension ? Is that acceptable behavior that is being unfairly punished ?

Again, Stevie is a good team player but has a a penchant for stupid behavior

Really ? Says who ? What about Von Miller's impending suspension ? Is that acceptable behavior that is being unfairly punished ?

Again, Stevie is a good team player but has a a penchant for stupid behavior

OMG, did you just compare a funny shirt to a guy who allegedly violated the substance abuse policy???? WOW, you need to go back and evaluate your bar on infractions. That is hilarious

His behavior you speak of is not even remotely in the same league...same state, same country, same planet as violation of the substance abuse policy.

Edited by Alphadawg7

OMG, did you just compare a funny shirt to a guy who allegedly violated the substance abuse policy???? WOW, you need to go back and evaluate your bar on infractions. That is hilarious

His behavior you speak of is not even remotely in the same league...same state, same country, same planet as violation owf the substance abuse policy.

I am glad I made you laugh. And when you are done laughing, go back and look at the context of my comment. The poster said that the standard for bad behavior has been set by Hernandez, a notion which I challenged. Kindly point out where I implied or mentioned Stevie's tshirt in this post.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

I am glad I made you laugh. And when you are done laughing, go back and look at the context of my comment. The poster said that the standard for bad behavior has been set by Hernandez, a notion which I challenged. Kindly point out where I implied or mentioned Stevie's tshirt in this post.

He was being sarcastic about the level of Stevies bad behavior in comparison to the more pressing issues like the serious crime NFL players have been linked to recently, etc. Your post read as if you were comparing the level of issues with Stevie to the current Von Miller situation, not the AH case compared to Von Miller.

He said "Hes being a good solider by NFL standards." - Which he is. You followed it up with a response that said 'Says who?" And went on to site the Von Miller case. If you are referencing the AH case, your post doesnt come across as that way and appears to be comparing to the behaviors of Stevie.

Either way, this thread is hilarious...not one person in the world, literally, has mentioned this shirt, this situation, etc other than on this board and in this thread. So there is an 11 page thread about a scandal that is not a scandal, issue, or relevant in any way, shape or form to the entire planet...and I find that funny.

Im not even going to read this whole thread...I mean 11 pages over a trendy T-Shirt? OMG, you people need to get out of Buffalo for a weekend or something. I wore WAAAAAYYYY more offensive shirts when I was his age, and still do and I am 37. Why, because they are funny, I don't have a stick up my rear, and enjoy life. How does it make me immature or a bad leader like it does Stevie, especially considering I am 37 now? I mean I own 3 businesses, they are all successful and run with integrity and managed great...but how is that possible if I like funny shirts and so do my friends? Hell, my neighbor owns all of the land at Coachella, has built over 250 shopping malls, does a ton of charity stuff and is loaded yet he is always in board shorts and perverse T-Shirts on. Some kind of miracle considering how immature he must be and a bad leader.

I just dont get this board...when did it become immature, improper or make you a bad leader to have fun and a personality? Stevie has his issues sure, but this shirt is not one of them, in fact I like it and might just order it for $80.

Its one thing if he does something dumb on the field (like drop game winning passes, game ending passes, or get critical penalties for dumb antics) where its fair criticize away...but geezus get off the guys wardrobe in the off season as it has literally no relevance to how mature he will be on the field or how he will be as a leader.

Fun Fact: Google this story...all you literally find is the whiney fans on this board, in this thread, talking about it...in other words, no one else cares anywhere else in the world other than in this 11 page thread about nothing.

You atleast see an ounce of irony that you may have the longest, most whiny post in the thread and that by googling you probably spent as much if not more time on the topic than anyone you are calling out for being upset over something so insignificant..... Right?