Are the Bills/Stevie gonna regret this photo posted on FB?

Lol, I can tell from the responses most of you don't get "hood" humor...brash, in your face, "who can come up with the best saying and wear it" type stuff...

I grew up and work in the hood...this is a complete non issue...only surburban white people view this as an issue because they don't get it, imho...

Stevie neither works nor lives in the hood anymore. And if he was my multi-million dollar entity, I'd discourage any and all hood behavior. Yours is not an excuse.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been about 3 months since the last Big Cat anti-Stevie crusade so we were about due.

The most hilarious post in this thread was the one saying the 90s super bowl Bills wouldn't tolerate this "immaturity." That being the group that wasn't mature enough to stay sober enough for one week to win a Super Bowl.

But yeah, the real reason the Bills haven't made the playoffs in 13 years is because Stevie wears a crude (but funny) shirt.

Its been about 3 months since the last Big Cat anti-Stevie crusade so we were about due.

The most hilarious post in this thread was the one saying the 90s super bowl Bills wouldn't tolerate this "immaturity." That being the group that wasn't mature enough to stay sober enough for one week to win a Super Bowl.

But yeah, the real reason the Bills haven't made the playoffs in 13 years is because Stevie wears a crude (but funny) shirt.

Gotta give the public what they expect.

Lol, I can tell from the responses most of you don't get "hood" humor...brash, in your face, "who can come up with the best saying and wear it" type stuff...

I grew up and work in the hood...this is a complete non issue...only surburban white people view this as an issue because they don't get it, imho...

its society from the Pouncey brothers wearing free Hernandez hats- then asking what? what did I do wrong?

Hitting a nightclub while wearing mindlessly rebellious “Free Hernandez” baseball caps is straight from the in-your-face, shock-value, prison culture/hip hop culture playbook. It screams the Pounceys place no value on Odin Lloyd’s life. He’s just another dead N-word who got his cap peeled by a homie.

What a bunch a prude stiffs on this message board.

Making a mountain out of a molehill. If you think this is a big deal, you probably take your life way too seriously, stop being such a tightass. And you DEFINITELY take your sports too seriously if this has your panties in a wad

Edited by JM57

Buddy,

Its not about the shirt, really. It is the fact that it was put on the Bills facebook page.

And thank you for keeping racial lines alive! Wow.

I simply don't think it's that big a deal. Just a young guy still acting young.

Agreed... But he's not that young. He's 27, 5 years out of school, married, child.... It's not some big deal (and I like how some pretend a 5-6 page thread on TSW is making a HUGE deal of something) its a simple shake your head and keep on going moment. People in the spotlight do something dumb, they get called foolish and its over. Clearly it doesn't bother Stevie or he wouldn't do it.

Normally I wouldn't care about what Stevie wears but this peeves me a little. The shirt is a play on patches members of our Navy would wear and be proud of. Stevie's patches convey the fact that he's an ungrateful spoiled little B****. Some things are untouchable for jokes. This is one in my opinion. Show some respect Stevie.

Normally I wouldn't care about what Stevie wears but this peeves me a little. The shirt is a play on patches members of our Navy would wear and be proud of. Stevie's patches convey the fact that he's an ungrateful spoiled little B****. Some things are untouchable for jokes. This is one in my opinion. Show some respect Stevie.

...no

Edited by BuffaloFood

It just seems like he never misses an opportunity to be a little 'edgy.' In this case, he wore a t-shirt to a photo shoot that reads "!@#$" and has a 69 joke and a middle finger pin stuck to it. He had to have looked at that shirt, those accessories and known that somebody somewhere wouldn't approve, and that's what compelled him to do it...it seems.

And if he were a quiet Marvin Harrison-type and put up the same numbers, to his critics he would not have enough passion or heart. We're talking about a shirt here. And the shirt does not say "I kill snitches" or "whoop that trick" or really anything that anyone hasn't seen before. In an age where the average hit on the top ten says worse, I'm just inclined to give this the "meh" it deserves.

Regardless, if Stevie is thinking about this stuff at all, he's thinking it'll get him attention. Mission accomplished. I respect your opinion, but you're contributing to that phenomenon.

Get yards and points, and don't rape, kill or hurt anybody. Don't go to jail. I am not hoping for much more from my NFL players.

It's like he's not satisfied until somebody's feathers are ruffled.

Go ahead and ignore this fact and remind me again what indispensable leader he is on this team, how as the 20th best wide receiver in the league we should consider ourselves fortunate to have him.

Love what he can do on the field, hate the way he conducts himself like a 12 year old EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.

Wow....a "this is what these people are like" thread.

Buffalobills.com could have chose any picture of stevie to post for his birthday. Its not his fault they picked this one. Another dumb move by bills management. And its a shirt, who cares. You all need to relax.

I agree people are being a little ridiculous on here. He is still a young man. He is our best WR and is good. Imagine if we had a good O with a decent QB. Maybe the fellas on here are older than me. I don't see a problem with his shirt. I laughed and i think that's what it was intended for!