Are the Bills/Stevie gonna regret this photo posted on FB?

Relax big cat. It's not that big a deal, like at all.

I would love to agree with you.

Unforunately, this is what folks say every time it happens. If I heard them say it once, okay. Twice, mmmm, pushing it, three times, okay, now we're just not paying attention, four times and above, well, here we are.

I'm sure stevie himself has nothing to do with this. That picture was probably taken some other time for his own private use (instagram, twitter, etc) and whoever works for the Bills who was idiotic enough to not see what his shirt says is the one who should be blamed.

This is a valid point. But he still showed up to a photo shoot wearing a shirt that subversively read "!@#$."

Doesn't make him immature. There are plenty of mature, hard working adults who appreciate crude humor. Seems a complete non-issue.

Yup.

Don't understand the comments on here either that question his leadership skills because of the shirt. Imagine the list of perceived "great leaders" that were actually total dbags. As Goose would say, it's long and distinguished.

Again, if this happened in a vaccum, it'd be one thing. But it didn't. This is like incident seven or eight that has some fans grumbling.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to agree with you.

Unforunately, this is what folks say every time it happens. If I heard them say it once, okay. Twice, mmmm, pushing it, three times, okay, now we're just not paying attention, four times and above, well, here we are.

This is a valid point. But he still showed up to a photo shoot wearing a shirt that subversively read "!@#$."

Again, if this happened in a vaccum, it'd be one thing. But it didn't. This is like incident seven or eight that has some fans grumbling.

Oh, I totally understand there is a long list of questionable "incidents."

I just think many on here assail his leadership (if he's viewed as one to begin with) based on little things like this. That, I find excessive.

Oh, I totally understand there is a long list of questionable "incidents."

I just think many on here assail his leadership (if he's viewed as one to begin with) based on little things like this. That, I find excessive.

Well, it's an inference, no doubt. But given the evidence we both agree on, I don't think it's entirely unfair.

I don't get it. Who does this offend? How does this display immaturity?

A shirt?! With *gasp* a swear word! I bet the bills pr department has much more to do with this picture being selected than Stevie. That said did anybody else miss the big deal until it was pointed out to them?

I don't get it. Who does this offend? How does this display immaturity?

A shirt?! With *gasp* a swear word! I bet the bills pr department has much more to do with this picture being selected than Stevie. That said did anybody else miss the big deal until it was pointed out to them?

Do you understand the concept of death by a thousand paper cuts?

Doesn't make him immature. There are plenty of mature, hard working adults who appreciate crude humor. Seems a complete non-issue.

In and of itself it does not make him immature. But when you add it to the list of other well publicized incidents it does show a high level of immaturity.

That being said, we have no idea when the picture was taken. It could have been years ago. As others mentioned, publishing it is a gaffe of the Bills social media people (person?).

In fact there may be an opening in that department soon, get your resumes in ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Sure but why/how is this shirt offensive enough to be a "paper cut?" More so has there been even the slightest bit of controversy anywhere but here?

I suppose if I stretch reeeaaaalllllyyyy far I could see this as immature. I can't see it speaking anything about leadership, effort, or anything to do anything to effect him or the team on the football field. That's what I'm looking for the explanation of here.

It's pretty well known that Stevie annoys you and many times although I don't agree with it I understand it. This one however I need a little help.

Sure but why/how is this shirt offensive enough to be a "paper cut?" More so has there been even the slightest bit of controversy anywhere but here?

I suppose if I stretch reeeaaaalllllyyyy far I could see this as immature. I can't see it speaking anything about leadership, effort, or anything to do anything to effect him or the team on the football field. That's what I'm looking for the explanation of here.

It's pretty well known that Stevie annoys you and many times although I don't agree with it I understand it. This one however I need a little help.

It just seems like he never misses an opportunity to be a little 'edgy.' In this case, he wore a t-shirt to a photo shoot that reads "!@#$" and has a 69 joke and a middle finger pin stuck to it. He had to have looked at that shirt, those accessories and known that somebody somewhere wouldn't approve, and that's what compelled him to do it...it seems.

And again, this is faaaaaaaaaaaar from the first time we've seen this sort of behavior/decision making from Stevie. And I just don't truly believe that 'leaders' see the world this way: as an ongoing series of opportunities to---as I said before--ruffle some feathers.

It just seems like he never misses an opportunity to be a little 'edgy.' In this case, he wore a t-shirt to a photo shoot that reads "!@#$" and has a 69 joke and a middle finger pin stuck to it. He had to have looked at that shirt, those accessories and known that somebody somewhere wouldn't approve, and that's what compelled him to do it...it seems.

And again, this is faaaaaaaaaaaar from the first time we've seen this sort of behavior/decision making from Stevie. And I just don't truly believe that 'leaders' see the world this way: as an ongoing series of opportunities to---as I said before--ruffle some feathers.

Dude.

BB.com messed up.

This picture could be Stevie's picture for his album or something else.

Then BB.com decided to use it without paying attention.

I don't think you can fault Steve for BB.com being blind or dumb.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Someone else pointed out. Maybe in this thread that if SJ13 was on the Kelly/Bruce/reed/ etc. Bills teams.

His loveable behavior would not be tolerated. It was also mentioned Talley would have stuck a boot all the way his arse.

That I believe.

A bit of clowning around is no big deal. But SJ13 seems to think he is above it all. To the point of getting benched by gailey

for his antics. Which was warranted BTW.

This shirt is no big deal, but it's a pattern of a guy who thinks he's a celebrity. He has never played a single season in the NFL on a team that came even close to a winning record. His fault? No. point is though Outside of Buffalo no one knows him except hard core fans. He is not a NFL household name, maybe seeking cheesy attention is his way of trying to achieve it though.

The weirdest thing I saw him do was after his 2nd contract signing he was spotted in Hollywood lighting a cigar with a couple of C-Notes (TMZ filmed it). Sorry, down there his salary is chump change and he looked like a chump.

Call me crazy but I like football players to play football. And entertainers to entertain.

Win a SB and torch all the cigars with C-Notes you want.

Dude.

BB.com messed up.

This picture could be Stevie's picture for his album or something else.

Then BB.com decided to use it without paying attention.

I don't think you can fault Steve for BB.com being blind or dumb.

Again: Stevie showed up to a photo shoot wearing this ****. I'm not saying bb.com didn't !@#$ up, they did.

I just don't understand how our WR's summer wardrobe choices effect what happens on the field in September, TBC. If he's ready to play when the time comes, why should anyone care what shirt he wore over the summer.

I just don't understand how our WR's summer wardrobe choices effect what happens on the field in September, TBC. If he's ready to play when the time comes, why should anyone care what shirt he wore over the summer.

And that's totally valid.

My argument all along has been: if his focus is on being cute and subversive, where's his head at on game day? Already we've seen him cost his team penalty yards and a half of football with him on the bench. Can a guy who has played on nothing but losing teams justify focusing on anything but winning? There was only one time where he ,and he alone had victory in his grasp...and, well...

So, until he starts making meaningful plays in meaningful games, I have no tolerance for his shenanigans.

If SJ like military style clothing, I know a place where he can wear it every day ...

There was only one time where he ,and he alone had victory in his grasp...and, well...

So, until he starts making meaningful plays in meaningful games, I have no tolerance for his shenanigans.

Did you forget the 2011 Jets drop as well? That one cost us a game as well IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

And that's totally valid.

My argument all along has been: if his focus is on being cute and subversive, where's his head at on game day? Already we've seen him cost his team penalty yards and a half of football with him on the bench. Can a guy who has played on nothing but losing teams justify focusing on anything but winning? There was only one time where he ,and he alone had victory in his grasp...and, well...

Fair enough, that is your personal take and you have that right.

As for his focus, it doesn't take much more time to put that shirt on than it does any other. I don't see any reason to assume his wearing a crude shirt means he is not focused on his job.

Fair enough, that is your personal take and you have that right.

As for his focus, it doesn't take much more time to put that shirt on than it does any other. I don't see any reason to assume his wearing a crude shirt means he is not focused on his job.

Because it's another instance in a series of ongoing antics. It's not coincidence at this point, the guy is clearly committed to this jokester persona. Problem is, the joke is on us fans. Because while he's laughing all the way to the bank, and while he thinks he's the cutest thing under the sun, we're the ones who have to suffer through losing season after losing season.