Who says there's no attractive Jills?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the scrutiny in this thread to be preeeeeeeeeetty hilarious given what I picture the average TSW poster looks like.

You can't lump us all in with your preconceived notions of DC Tom's appearance...Nonetheless, I would have chosen a white tshirt (instead of yellow) with that plaid ensemble.

I still maintain I could go to the Galleria mall on a weekend and find 50 girls that look better than the "hottest" Jill...just saying...ok they might be attractive, but hot? Not at all...at least in my opinion...basically what I am saying is if I saw the Jill's out in a bar I wouldn't be drooling over them and feel the need to talk to them...I'd be like, ok she's kinda cute and keep it moving

If they were Real Bills fanatics it would completely up their attractiveness to me. I am blessed with a gf that roots for the Bills so i won't be depressed for the week.

I find 90% of the Jills attractive. Most hot girls at bars are generally skanks anyway.

Edited by RK_BillsFan

To be clear: I was merely commenting on how silly some of these photos are. I find the scrutiny in this thread to be preeeeeeeeeetty hilarious given what I picture the average TSW poster looks like.

These are all lovely ladies, for sure.

9.5 and stupid boots is not scrutiny.

I gave Emmy a 10. She probably has a litte "junk" in the trunk, I'm sure. She's a model. But does she have the "garbage" in the trunk. I doubt it...

What's wrong with my post?

I think that all of the Jill's are attractive.

Of course they have to be at least "attractive". Honestly I can understand what some of the posters are talking about. The jills are pretty and have nice bodies. Great.

We want to be dazed by their beauty and booty. Blown away by their looks.

9.5 and stupid boots is not scrutiny.

I gave Emmy a 10. She probably has a litte "junk" in the trunk, I'm sure. She's a model. But does she have the "garbage" in the trunk. I doubt it...

What's wrong with my post?

Of course they have to be at least "attractive". Honestly I can understand what some of the posters are talking about. The jills are pretty and have nice bodies. Great.

We want to be dazed by their beauty and booty. Blown away by their looks.

Sorry, that was a global observation. Not directed at you specifically.