Yet Another TBDism

Gugny

no doubt...i posted the same sentiment earlier but then realized the brilliance in his post...i quickly removed it :lol:

The more I think about it, the more likely it seems that someone here has at one time uttered that exact phrase (probably a certain canine or water fowl) in earnest. Escape goat stays!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"While most people are intiled to their opinion I have no idea how you are forming your opinion."

This was the first time I'd ever been intiled. It didn't even hurt!!!

"While most people are intiled to their opinion I have no idea how you are forming your opinion."

This was the first time I'd ever been intiled. It didn't even hurt!!!

They probably meant "entrailed," because your opinion's full of ****.

Post 10 of the "All EJ Sucks Threads should be merged" ...."People used to preclude each criticism with "I really hope I am wrong... but I think EJ is going to suck"...

I like Buftex so we can give him **** when he visits this thread. Make sure to preface any comments with "preclude".

• 4 weeks later...

Taken from a post on TSW:

Granite, it was against 3rd-4th string defenders,...

This is one of the all time greats. Especially when you get the essential mistake, that this person is thinking of rock as foundation...as logical given. Hilarious!

Sedimentary, my dear Watson.

Edited by Cugalabanza

From the "Goodwins Tweet" thread:

"Somewhere this off-season I turned from the optimist into a cyclical old fan. IDK wtf happened to me."

You could make a case for that being an accurate statement given he's a Bills fan. 6-10!

Tom & Gugny were jumping on the tourmaline the other day after feldsparring at the gym whilst nekkid.

:lol:

I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever seen the words 'whilst' and 'nekkid' used in the same paragraph, let alone in the same sentence.

With are poor guard situation why not Sign Richie Ingognito

New thread title on TSW. :doh::lol:

Perhaps not so different to the many posters who use "then" rather than "than"......in that it seems some people spell phonetically in accordance to their accent.

(Still pretty funny though :lol: .)