Yet Another TBDism

Gugny

The topic of discussion was strokes. It was a serious discussion ...

@ User 2 (22 September 2014 - 01:39 PM)but that went away

@ User 2 (22 September 2014 - 01:39 PM)That has happened to me to.....balls palzy

@ User 1 (22 September 2014 - 01:38 PM)yea Id hade to have a droopy side of my face

Edited by Gugny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The topic of discussion was strokes. It was a serious discussion ...

@ User 2 (22 September 2014 - 01:39 PM)but that went away

@ User 2 (22 September 2014 - 01:39 PM)That has happened to me to.....balls palzy

@ User 1 (22 September 2014 - 01:38 PM)yea Id hade to have a droopy side of my face

It's what happens to Ryan Fitzpatrick when he tries to throw more than 5 yards downfield.

"All of these NE fans will disappear in a few months and instead they'll be dawning Seattle attire."

Congratulations Boyst... You made the big time. And don't blame autocorrect.

;-P ;-P

Used to happen to me every time Sally Gravowski walked by me in Jr High.

LMAO!

Consider yourself lucky, a guy like Dale Decker would be in serious trouble! :-O

"All of these NE fans will disappear in a few months and instead they'll be dawning Seattle attire."

Congratulations Boyst... You made the big time. And don't blame autocorrect.

;-P ;-P

LMAO!

Consider yourself lucky, a guy like Dale Decker would be in serious trouble! :-O

damn it. that was an honest one, too.

didn't even think about it. my spelling is getting worse, though. it's becoming phonetic.

@ FireChan : (02 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) I'm glad we don't have that midget cannibal on this team. The TJ Graham pick is vilified!

@ FireChan : (02 October 2014 - 02:48 PM) Please don't put that in the TBDism thread. It was my first mistake.

@ FireChan : (02 October 2014 - 02:52 PM) I said vilified instead of vindicated, like a MORON!

It's a lot easier when people correct themselves for us.

I consider this a TDBism; but I guess it could go either way (grant it/granted). I still think it's wrong; primarily because they don't sound the same, and everyone says granted. Thoughts are welcomed.

"I have photographic proof that Goodwin never stepped out of bounds at the 4 yard line on the long throw from Orton. Not only did the refs screw up the spot but Marrone or whoever is responsible missed throwing the review flag. Grant it it all worked out in the end but considering our run game Sunday being 4 yards from a TD is a lot worse than being 1 yard away."

I consider this a TDBism; but I guess it could go either way (grant it/granted). I still think it's wrong; primarily because they don't sound the same, and everyone says granted. Thoughts are welcomed.

"I have photographic proof that Goodwin never stepped out of bounds at the 4 yard line on the long throw from Orton. Not only did the refs screw up the spot but Marrone or whoever is responsible missed throwing the review flag. Grant it it all worked out in the end but considering our run game Sunday being 4 yards from a TD is a lot worse than being 1 yard away."

Now you have me looking at the replay, damn it.

It's a misspelling, but it's NOT a typo, so I'm gonna count it ....

'oh well, u know what they say, sometimes its hard to stop a trane.'

I imagine it is. Especially if it's full of steem.

It's a misspelling, but it's NOT a typo, so I'm gonna count it ....

'oh well, u know what they say, sometimes its hard to stop a trane.'

I imagine it is. Especially if it's full of steem.

Dog needs to come in here and call you out on this one. Trane's are heating and air units and their slogan is "it's hard to stop a trane."

:wallbash:

This one didn't happen on TBD but it was too good not to share:

I saw a conspiracy theory post about how flight MH370 might be in hiding, having "Bombay doors" installed so it could fly to the US and drop nukes all across the country.

• 2 weeks later...