Yet Another TBDism

Gugny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we should do just for that (plus we really could use him; Urbick, Wood, Inconito would be a great interrior) If I was incognito I would sew the League.

Roger could use a nice hat or blanket, I agree. Maybe a good quilt now that it is getting cold. Edited by jboyst62

speaking of banning - can I get my 5 warning points removed? I made an unsavory comment about Jameis Winston about a year ago which admittedly was in pour taste. That being said, considering how much of a clown the guy is I should be awarded clemency.

He, of all people, made something of a comeback. He's on a show with Clarissa called" Melissa & Joey. He shaved his head to get as far away from that image as possible. I still remember seeing his face on the cover of his "Joey" album at Sam Goodey.

You're soooo old

He, of all people, made something of a comeback. He's on a show with Clarissa called" Melissa & Joey. He shaved his head to get as far away from that image as possible. I still remember seeing his face on the cover of his "Joey" album at Sam Goodey, then going home and spending nearly 4 hours in the bathroom treating my body like an amusement park.

:huh:

Here's a "great" TBDism from a quote in the Ferguson Thread: "This is a Facebook post from the Mayor-Elect of Oakland. I know her, my neighbor works for her, I voted for her. But this is the dumbest thing she could have said and is getting lamb basted in the comments for it. I'm hoping that it was written by one of her dumbass handlers."

​Lamb Basted must be a culinary term discernible only by Chef Jim. Lambasted, on the other hand....

Edited by Keukasmallies

Here's a "great" TBDism from a quote in the Ferguson Thread: "This is a Facebook post from the Mayor-Elect of Oakland. I know her, my neighbor works for her, I voted for her. But this is the dumbest thing she could have said and is getting lamb basted in the comments for it. I'm hoping that it was written by one of her dumbass handlers."

​Lamb Basted must be a culinary term discernible only by Chef Jim. Lambasted, on the other hand....

You'll find lamb basted much earlier in this thread so my guess is that it was done on purpose.

That's a good list. I often get confused between the correct uses of 'who' and 'whom'.

It is a good list, and it makes this thread even funnier since no one calls people out for that level of grammatical mistake, but only for truly brilliant stuff like 'lamb basted', 'wear with all', and 'fecal position'.

Reading IS fundamental. I'm still waiting on your rationale for why you have Watkins so highly rated. My eyes tell me he's in that 20-25 range right now (with some room to grow) and, low and behold, that's where his production is. You think he's much, much better than that so I'd love to hear why.