Are we in some kind of Bills news blackout?

Nothing new on the front page since June 28. And the topics and posts on TSW are looking a little stale too.

You mean to tell me the Buffalo News had nothing on the Bills over the weekend?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new on the front page since June 28. And the topics and posts on TSW are looking a little stale too.

You mean to tell me the Buffalo News had nothing on the Bills over the weekend?

All contracts are signed...players are off until camp starts, so yes nothing going on. Same thing every year at this time.

Edited by nucci

All hail to hockey. The draft was this weekend.

Buffalo is a hockey first town. Football is second.

Don't be fooled. That is only because the Sabres are the only ones that have put out a somewhat decent product in the last 15 years. Make no mistake about it, when the Bills win again you will see just how much this is a football town. I mean seriously, just look how much we have supported this garbage over the last X number of years. If the Sabres continued to be terrible for 13+ years do you think they would still have the support that the Bills currently have? I don't.

All hail to hockey. The draft was this weekend.

Buffalo is a hockey first town. Football is second.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Wait...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Wait, wait, wait....

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Hold on a minute, I'm almost done...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Your hilarious dude. Absolutely hilarious.

If the Sabres continued to be terrible for 13+ years do you think they would still have the support that the Bills currently have? I don't.

yeah, maybe because they would have been the Hamilton Whatever's, or the Columbus BisonSwords.

In actuality, the Sabres have put a horrible product on the ice for almost as long. A 2 year run after the first lockout until the rest of the league realized it wasn't going to change its game. Then the GM (who is more of a joke than any Bills GM have had since) completely dissasembthe team that got them to that point. The organization is living off the support of teenage kids that fell in love with the Danny Briere Sabres and they are now in their early to mid 20s and not buying the crap anymore either.

With all that said, the young ins around here will see just how crazy this town can get when the football team is good again. Nothing they've ever seen before.