Are we in some kind of Bills news blackout?

True dat - It's the little stretch of time where mini-camp is over, you've got your players signed, and you're going to take some time off before starting the grind that goes from start of training camp through the playoffs.

Do you think pushing the Draft by 3 weeks next year will eliminate this lull in between mini-camp and training camp ?

Do you think pushing the Draft by 3 weeks next year will eliminate this lull in between mini-camp and training camp ?

But it will create a bigger lull before the draft, which is going to be really repetitive, boring and unbearable (the space of time before the draft is too effing long already). MGK is right, do what I do, enjoy rainy season :flirt:

I would never suggest that the Sabres are more popular than the Bills, in Buffalo...but if you don't live in WNY, or visit frequently you might not be aware of just how popular the Sabres are, in Buffalo. I go home once a year...the last 10 years or so, I have noticed a disproportionate number of people wearing Sabres gear veruse Bills gear...not a scietific study, mind you... now living smack dab in the middle of Texas, everyone takes their opportunity to give me **** about being a Bills fan...but when I wear a Sabres shirt, the most common comment is "is that minor league baseball?"

Edited by Buftex

• 2 weeks later...

Long time lurker....first time poster.

Help me out....I'm jonesin' for info. I just need one little news tidbit to get me through...and I promise I won't bother you again. Just need some kind of report about actual players actually doing something.

If you live in Buffalo and you see EJ in Wegman's tossin' a tub of Cool Whip in his cart...just share with me a little about his throwing motion.

If you see Kiko attacking some wings...just write up a little analysis of his aggressiveness. Can't make it 'till training camp......

Long time lurker....first time poster.

Help me out....I'm jonesin' for info. I just need one little news tidbit to get me through...and I promise I won't bother you again. Just need some kind of report about actual players actually doing something.

If you live in Buffalo and you see EJ in Wegman's tossin' a tub of Cool Whip in his cart...just share with me a little about his throwing motion.

If you see Kiko attacking some wings...just write up a little analysis of his aggressiveness. Can't make it 'till training camp......

Will EJ at Chef's suffice?

1001794_540065116041393_1625531508_n.jpg

Might have to work on his ball security with a grip like that. :devil:

Will EJ at Chef's suffice?

Might have to work on his ball security with a grip like that. :devil:

One small move with those thumbs and he's gonna drop that jar. And of course it will shatter, spilling sauce all over. And sauce is a B word to clean up, seems like you'll always have a red tinge where it was on your flooring.

1001794_540065116041393_1625531508_n.jpg

I'm sitting here watching a thermometer dance around 100 and wondering, even if he is from VA and went to FSU, exactly when was this picture of EJ in a winter vest taken?

I'm sitting here watching a thermometer dance around 100 and wondering, even if he is from VA and went to FSU, exactly when was this picture of EJ in a winter vest taken?

About 3 weeks ago. You might find this funny: http://www.buzzfeed....red-for-the-nfl

EDIT: There's some salty language in that article. Caveat Emptor.

Edited by uncle flap

I would never suggest that the Sabres are more popular than the Bills, in Buffalo...but if you don't live in WNY, or visit frequently you might not be aware of just how popular the Sabres are, in Buffalo. I go home once a year...the last 10 years or so, I have noticed a disproportionate number of people wearing Sabres gear veruse Bills gear...not a scietific study, mind you... now living smack dab in the middle of Texas, everyone takes their opportunity to give me **** about being a Bills fan...but when I wear a Sabres shirt, the most common comment is "is that minor league baseball?"

Like you, I'm a diehard Sabres fan. The Sabres have always been immensely popular in WNY but it's still a football town first and foremost. The reason for the disproportionate number of people wearing Sabres gear versus Bills gear, IMO, is due mainly to the fact that the Sabres have actually been good at various times during the last 13 years whereas the Bills have not. The Sabres have been a chic choice for a lot of casual Buffalo sports fans. The Bills, on the other hand, have done everything in their power to erode an entire generation of potential fans.