Advice Welcomed...please

Juror#8

so it looks like hes had internet and phone privileges temporarily stripped? might not be the worst if they are legit spending time together instead of on here.

Well if I had to tell my significant other what he had to I wouldn't be here for a long time. I'd be out looking for my balls for the most time and the rest of the time I'd be :wallbash: for coming here for advice.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like every few years there's a news story about a bottle washing up on a shore thousands of miles from where its journey began. I once put a message in a bottle but it didn't get too far. I couldn't clear the rocks when I threw it so the darn thing just shattered. I was sad.

Yours?

Camp+Letter.jpg

Hey. I was at a beach in La Jolla recently and there was a piece of glass in the sand. Maybe it was yours. Any chance your bottle was clear glass?

By God, it was! I was on Cape Cod when I tossed that sucker. Imagine that!

Yours?

Camp+Letter.jpg

Nope, I wrote my message on toilet paper. It was the scratchy kind.

Wow... You guys are merciless! Smell blood in the water and chomp chomp!

LoL... :-O

I guess he does deserve some old-fashioned ostracization. Wait, where is that thread again...

By God, it was! I was on Cape Cod when I tossed that sucker. Imagine that!

Nope, I wrote my message on toilet paper. It was the scratchy kind.

We don't use the term "scratchy kind"... Us tough guys use: "macho wipe" 60 grit of course.

As an ex-cheater myselft I learned 2 things.

Dont get married if you think you will cheat or cant understand the idea of one woman for the rest of your life.

For the suckers that are married, strenghthen your damn marriages every day. There shouldnt be any "whatever days/months/years" (which is what I thought I had)

My wife was the same hot cool chick I married.

Ps. My life has a happy ending and we are mad in love. 13 years+. Super happy marriage and it gets stronger everyday.

For Juror, I really feel sorry for you. Really. That could have been me. Not much more advice that I can offer. All you can do is appreciate her more and demonstrate your true bond and affection towards her, but with actions.

As an ex-cheater myselft I learned 2 things.

Dont get married if you think you will cheat or cant understand the idea of one woman for the rest of your life.

For the suckers that are married, strenghthen your damn marriages every day. There shouldnt be any "whatever days/months/years" (which is what I thought I had)

My wife was the same hot cool chick I married.

Ps. My life has a happy ending and we are mad in love. 13 years+. Super happy marriage and it gets stronger everyday.

For Juror, I really feel sorry for you. Really. That could have been me. Not much more advice that I can offer. All you can do is appreciate her more and demonstrate your true bond and affection towards her, but with actions.

Wow... I understand your take in the other thread a little bit better Clip... Good for you.

Wow... I understand your take in the other thread a little bit better Clip... Good for you.

My energy drinks thread?

Just kidding.

Man at one point I was juggling 3 girls. But obviously not for long.

Back to Juror. His life is a copy of Usher's "My confessions - Part 2"

"Just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way" It's lol, but then sad at the same time.

My energy drinks thread?

Just kidding.

Man at one point I was juggling 3 girls. But obviously not for long.

Back to Juror. His life is a copy of Usher's "My confessions - Part 2"

"Just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way" It's lol, but then sad at the same time.

Yep. I am not an expert as you can tell... But the thread about the whining wife and the boat/lake... Thank God it is supposedly ending... She spends "time" w/her husband and I can totally see a child coming out of that situation. He can deny taking her on a boat ride... But it is a bit harder to deny a baby on the way. You were right, upon analyzing that situation, he's making the situation bad for himself and has nobody to blame... I think that is what you were saying. Guys are idiots... Involve his other "idiot" in the equation and it is a sealed deal! Juror must be learning that the hard way...

This one's a bummer indeed. I don't watch Maury but...but...I hope we don't see this airing out there.

The child has to come first. Not negotiable.

The two cheaters come last, simply because they put themselves first, thinking only of themselves and not of consequences or who could get hurt.

The other innocent has a decision to make and I don't envy her.

I don't know why people do stuff they know they shouldn't...because they ALWAYS get caught. Always. One way or another. So, you take what you want - and you pay for it. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes the price is steep.

In the end, things will work out the way they should. That's what God does, you see. We may not like it, but ain't nothin we can do about it.

Good luck - and do the right thing for the child. Nothing else really matters.

• 2 months later...

It seems like you've left, but in case you're still checking in here I would have two pieces of advice.

1. Be as honest as you can with everyone involved, including yourself. This doesn't mean giving your GF unnecessary details of what happened, it does mean letting her know that you work with the other woman.

2. If it is yours, be a father. When I made that commitment it made me a better and happier person. I believe it has the same effect on most people, although your situation certainly is beginning from a more difficult place than most.

It seems like you've left, but in case you're still checking in here I would have two pieces of advice.

1. Be as honest as you can with everyone involved, including yourself.

Note to self: Stay out of the cave for advice. I think his honesty is why he's no longer here. And by here I'm talking planet earth.