Chris Berman

Whoa!!! Really? That sucks! Funny story, he's a big reason of how I became a Bills fan considering I have never been to Buffalo.

When I was young, my dad was a hardcore Niners fan, and him and I were always competitive. Well as a little kid I loved Payton and the Bears. When Payton retired I didn't really have a favorite anymore. Well Berman every year (as you all know) would pick Niners and Buffalo in the SB no matter how good or bad the teams were. Well, on my fathers side of the family, we raised cattle and such. One day my grandfather for just the hell of it bought a Buffalo at a cattle auction and threw it in the corral with the cattle. Well to a young boy that was like seeing a dinosaur. So between Berman always putting the Bills against the Niners in the SB, I had already started to pay attention to the Bills. Then the Buffalo we owned put it over the top for me as I thought that was the coolest animal I had ever seen. Shortly after was when the Bills got Kelly, Thurman etc and I was just getting of age to really understand and play football, and I fell in love with the K-Gun high powered offense and been a die hard fan ever since.

So thank you Chris Berman for introducing me to decades of disappointment and agony, I wouldnt change a thing or have it any other way!

GO BILLS!!!

If it is true (major ESPN staff cuts have been rumored for months now) I have no doubt he will be on the NFL Network in the blink of an eye, if he wants the gig. Remember, NFLN was willing to break the bank to get him a few years ago, but he stuck with ESPN for less money, out of loyalty.

That guy from "Stump The Shwabi" got booted but Berman was hosting golf just a couple hours ago and will be back on at 5pm est.

I think your sports station is telling you porky pies.

Edited by EJ3