Best Player on 2013 Buffalo Bills Roster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As others have said, the answer on offense begins and ends with Spiller. He's a bonified stud -- potentially a top 10 player in the NFL, period. This is the guy who will make young kids not living in Buffalo start watching the Bills (the way Thurman did in the late 80s/early 90s).

On defense, it has to be Mario. If Mike Pettine says the goal of the defense is to prevent offenses from knowing where Mario is coming from, that's all I need to hear.

Best player on the team last year: Probably Spiller.

Best player on the team this year: I'll go Gilmore. He's going to blossom into one of the top 3 CBs in the league.

This year it will be Spiller on offense. He is going to have an absolute monster year.

On defense, I think Mario Williams, Dareus, Gilmore, and Byrd all have Pro Bowl years in Pettine's aggressive scheme. Anyone of the four could be our best defensive player this year.

Offense: Spiller but don't be surprised if Robert Woods isn't the second best

Defense: Gilmore just beats our Mario, but truly hoping Dareus becomes the dominant force on the line

ST: McKelvin is as dangerous as Spiller. If the criteria is other teams game planning against a player then he qualifies. Truly hope they still let him return punts.

I was hoping to be the first one to say it but I guess not... -_-

I think McKelvin will be one of the explosive players on the roster this year. You usually only need to win 2 out of the 3 parts of the game (Offense, Defense, Special Teams). McKelvin gives you an excellent chance to win the special teams part every game and makes me get excited even if the other team just scored.