Bills ticket pre-sale is Thursday

Seems pretty early this year but maybe the Bills want to strike while the 'kool-aid' is flowing freely. All season ticket holders get to buy up to 6 extra tickets to games. Expect the Pats* opener and Ravens game to sell out immediately.

PTR

Seriously the Bills used to run one open practice as part of their OTAs and it was usually in conjunction with the Pick a Seat Day.

I used to love going down to the stadium to watch the rookies and vets workout in a practice setting.

With all the attention to marketing and sales I'm really surprised this concept hasn't been resurrected.

Seriously the Bills used to run one open practice as part of their OTAs and it was usually in conjunction with the Pick a Seat Day.

I used to love going down to the stadium to watch the rookies and vets workout in a practice setting.

With all the attention to marketing and sales I'm really surprised this concept hasn't been resurrected.

I took one of my sons to that once. It was on a weekend and we had a fantastic time. Tailgated with some people and then sat in the first row and watched the entire practice. He loved being able to hear what the coaches were saying to the players. Afterwards the players came over to sign stuff for the kids like at camp. Great stuff.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Oh, trust me, I'm paying for that privilege.

:lol:

I took one of my sons to that once. It was on a weekend and we had a fantastic time. Tailgated with some people and then sat in the first row and watched the entire practice. He loved being able to hear what the coaches were saying to the players. Afterwards the players came over to sign stuff for the kids like at camp. Great stuff.

Maybe one of us needs to pitch it to Branden.

I mean Brandon.

^ Okaaaay...

It's such a bummer that the opener always sells out before it even goes on sale to the public. Just ain't fair :D

Of course, the last couple years it would have been cheap and easy to snipe some off of Ticketexchage on game day. Wonder if that'll be the same this year - I think there's lots of enthusiasm around the Bills!

Bot 4 extras for the opener this am. Seats in the 100-level mid way up (in sections 116, 129, 107, 138) were available this morning and were still available when I checked back this afternoon. Other price levels were available as well. Should be plenty available tomorrow, hopefully no server issues for you all.

What will this mean for the annual TSW tailgate? If the opener is sold out, I'm guessing there won't be a group buy in July?

We (meaning "I") got out of that business for a couple of reasons:

1) The Bills kept making it tougher to do

b) I got left on the hook for tickets that people ordered but didn't pay for

But TBD Tailgate 14 WILL GO ON!!!

Ah yes. Will make alternate arrangements for tix then if game is sold out..

We (meaning "I") got out of that business for a couple of reasons:

1) The Bills kept making it tougher to do

b) I got left on the hook for tickets that people ordered but didn't pay for

But TBD Tailgate 14 WILL GO ON!!!

Seems pretty early this year but maybe the Bills want to strike while the 'kool-aid' is flowing freely. All season ticket holders get to buy up to 6 extra tickets to games. Expect the Pats* opener and Ravens game to sell out immediately.

PTR

Yep. Sellouts. and wipeouts. gluttons for punishment, these bills fans

Yep. Sellouts. and wipeouts. gluttons for punishment, these bills fans

Yep. And I look forward to all the whiny posts saying how unfair it is for the STH's buying up all the tickets.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I could do that. Figured burgers if someone has a giant trailer grill and will Cook. Even better if a girl in bikini could sit beside me to open beers for me ....

6oz per burger. 1.2 burgers per person. That's the math to figure out what's needed. Just multiply by people.

I figure I owe it to everyone here to let them get some meat. Everyone except Beerball!

I could do that. Figured burgers if someone has a giant trailer grill and will Cook. Even better if a girl in bikini could sit beside me to open beers for me ....

6oz per burger. 1.2 burgers per person. That's the math to figure out what's needed. Just multiply by people.

I figure I owe it to everyone here to let them get some meat. Everyone except Beerball!

WhAt SiZe GRILL Do U NeeD

WhAt SiZe GRILL Do U NeeD

I figure something big enough to grill up a bunch of burgers? I do not know how it could work but it'd be awesome if we could get a grill, I will donate the beef, get some other stuffs together and make burgers for erryone. Any idea how many people might be at the TBD Tailgate? Do not know if it'd be right charging for the burgers - but maybe take donations and give to charity? Something for MS/Rockpile? Just throwing some thoughts up - but I think it'd be great to offer all ya'll what I brag so much about!