Is anyone else worried about Da'Rick Rogers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I worried about our UDFA receiver having a bad day in May? No I am not

^^^^^

This

I hope rogers makes it, but I'll lose ZERO sleep if he's cut... We've got too many other guys that look sharp.

^^^^^

And This.

I'm pulling for the kid and I hope he makes it but step away from the ledge, OP.

I am worried about...

1. Is it going to rain when I make my hay or will I finally get clear skies for a week or two?

2. How can I get more eggs on Simpsons Tapped Out... 4,500 more eggs in a week!?

3. I hope my parents stay in Ohio for another month.

119. I wonder if they will ever bring back the show King Of The Hill?

204. Taylor Swift

312. That rash I have

567. Is there a heaven or hell?

789. What kind of pancakes my girlfriend is going to make me in the morning.

10048. Da'Rick Rogers having a bad pracitce

10049. Kim Kardashians new baby

10050. Global Warming

1051. Canada

don't underestimate Canada.

Isn't there a rule about starting threads before you have 50+ posts, if not there should be.

+1, but it should be bumped to 3,080

don't underestimate Canada.

Well, they did build the CN Tower...

I am worried about...

1. Is it going to rain when I make my hay or will I finally get clear skies for a week or two?

2. How can I get more eggs on Simpsons Tapped Out... 4,500 more eggs in a week!?

3. I hope my parents stay in Ohio for another month.

119. I wonder if they will ever bring back the show King Of The Hill?

204. Taylor Swift

312. That rash I have

567. Is there a heaven or hell?

789. What kind of pancakes my girlfriend is going to make me in the morning.

10048. Da'Rick Rogers having a bad pracitce

10049. Kim Kardashians new baby

10050. Global Warming

1051. Canada

This was a well done and funny post and I always like what you have to say. In fact this is a funny thread and I think the OP may have been trolling, but it's amusing either way. All that being said, I find it shocking that as a farmer, global warming is a joke to you. It wasn't a joke to farmers in the midwest last summer. I'm not a farmer and the fact that Western New York has a blatantly different climate than when I was a kid 20 years ago is pretty alarming if you ask me. The fact that New England foliage occurs a full two weeks on average later than it did 20 years ago is also pretty alarming. The fact that when I moved to Denver 11 years ago, the summers were noticeably cooler and it rained more than it does now worries me quite a bit. Certainly more than the Kardashians. I know we're all here for football but to slide in a jab at people being concerned about the earth warming at a never-before-seen rate is pretty ignorant.

This was a well done and funny post and I always like what you have to say. In fact this is a funny thread and I think the OP may have been trolling, but it's amusing either way. All that being said, I find it shocking that as a farmer, global warming is a joke to you. It wasn't a joke to farmers in the midwest last summer. I'm not a farmer and the fact that Western New York has a blatantly different climate than when I was a kid 20 years ago is pretty alarming if you ask me. The fact that New England foliage occurs a full two weeks on average later than it did 20 years ago is also pretty alarming. The fact that when I moved to Denver 11 years ago, the summers were noticeably cooler and it rained more than it does now worries me quite a bit. Certainly more than the Kardashians. I know we're all here for football but to slide in a jab at people being concerned about the earth warming at a never-before-seen rate is pretty ignorant.

Really? Canada should certainly be above Global Warming.

I know its only the second day of practice with the rookies but a lot of people on offense seem to be making a lot of plays like Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods and Even Brandon Kaufman has been mentioned making plays. Rogers was reported as having an up and down day yesterday as he couldn't seem to get down some change of direction drills and dropped a few balls and then today not a single mention of him doing anything. If he is that talented to where a lot of teams even said he was a first or second round talent why is he having so much trouble early on when everyone else seems to be grasping things just fine. Again I know its early hut just saying

You're worried about an undrafted free agent after the 2nd day of rookie mini-camp? I have no polite response.

UDFA's are basically camp fodder, and it's a happy surprise if they make the team/contribute.

So, my expectations are that he won't make the team, and if he ends up being more than that, it's a bonus. :)

Significantly more "worried" about how EJ performs.

http://youtu.be/d29VsG35DQM

I know its only the second day of practice with the rookies but a lot of people on offense seem to be making a lot of plays like Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods and Even Brandon Kaufman has been mentioned making plays. Rogers was reported as having an up and down day yesterday as he couldn't seem to get down some change of direction drills and dropped a few balls and then today not a single mention of him doing anything. If he is that talented to where a lot of teams even said he was a first or second round talent why is he having so much trouble early on when everyone else seems to be grasping things just fine. Again I know its early hut just saying

oops...i replied before looking at the whole thread....

In 7 on 7, with UDFA defensive backs covering him, he probably should be making more plays than he is. Still, the receiving dynamic will change when the contact starts and his future this season probably rests on his special teams ability anyway.