Is anyone else worried about Da'Rick Rogers

Replace Easley with Brad Smith and I like your list. The only thing Easley's proven thus far is that he can't stay healthy. I'd take my chances with a vet who's been around the block and is versatile over the guy who's shown nothing. But if you're looking to save a few million, it's another story.

Easley has shown HR ability on kickoffs. Brad Smith used to have that but I think those days are gone.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main reason that I'm optimistic is that the coaching staff appears to have a plan from day one

Right there with ya...in years past I'd see Wannstedt, or Chan, or JP/Fitz/Edwards, etc, etc interviewed and it would just cause me greater anxiety about the team. I often felt like I was having to force myself to be optimistic and to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Time after time, though, it never turned out to be daylight, but an oncoming train. It's TOTALLY different now. Since the first presser when Russ was given the reigns in a more official capacity, the decisions they've been making have just seemed smarter, better thought out, and they are resulting in quality additions and changes to this team. Doug Marrone seems to be a natural leader and he's clearly in complete control of this team. Pettine brings an attitude and a coaching heritage that is easy to get excited about, and I love the fact that we're hearing about an aggressive, disruptive defense that will allow our talent to be more fully utilized. Wannstedt clearly phoned it in last year and our defense vastly underachieved. I truly believe we could be a top ten unit THIS season, and it's going to be so much fun watching some of these young guys transform into difference makers.

I'm also very confident in what Doug Whaley brings to the table, and I think he'll bring a winning attitude and solid decision making to the front office.

I was barely hanging on in terms of interest by the end of last season...but I'm totally stoked for our 2013 renaissance!

Silly thread, etc... but, I have hope that Da'Rick can be this year's Burfict. He's apparently severed ties with the loser buddies he was with before. In interviews, he knows this is probably his last opportunity and admits he needs to stop being a fool. He also speaks fairly well for a kid his age, it seems like there's a head on his shoulders.

Or maybe I'm just pleased the Bills finally made a move like this...

Easley has shown HR ability on kickoffs. Brad Smith used to have that but I think those days are gone.

Easley did look good on KR. I think he had a TD called back and then another one when he went about 75 yards.

Brad Smith didnt look like he lost any speed to me. He had a long TD return last year and averaged 27+ yards a return. He still has homerun ability.