Mario Williams: no love for

Not sure, but sound like he hopes to make at least $10 billion. Then again, the extra M might mean $100 trillion, so that might mean he hopes to make $10 quadrillion. He could pay off the national debt like it was a cheeseburger.

Thanks for a more "tasteful" thread title.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that NYS law is pretty clear that an engagement ring is a conditional gift. If they break-up prior to marriage she has to give it back. Texas law dictates that it be given back if she is the one that breaks it off. If he broke it off, it's hers to keep.

Have to say I'm surprised somewhat. Mario gave the impression he's smarter than this and more responsible.

I guess not..

this is absolutely ridiculous.

so because the guy tackles other men for a living once a week for our enjoyment, he should be void of every other characteristic that make us human?

how did you get on this planet? did a man meet a woman, at some point in time, and make a baby, and then raise that baby to become you?

i don't know how to break this to you, but that's sort of how the world works.

mario looks like he picked the wrong girl. oh well, it happens. but this whole notion "why do these guys with a million dollars get married, it makes no sense."

who are you to judge that mans financial decisions. someone who makes less than you would ask why you make the decisions you do with your disposable income. to fault mario williams for falling in love? and you're supposed to "moderate" the discussions here? if that's your outlook on life, you shouldn't be allowed to "moderate" discussions on an elementary school playground, much less on a site with adults.

no wonder these athletes hate the media and the fans.

so because the guy tackles other men for a living once a week for our enjoyment, he should be void of every other characteristic that make us human?

how did you get on this planet? did a man meet a woman, at some point in time, and make a baby, and then raise that baby to become you?

mario looks like he picked the wrong girl. oh well, it happens. but this whole notion "why do these guys with a million dollars get married, it makes no sense."

who are you to judge that mans financial decisions. someone who makes less than you would ask why you make the decisions you do with your disposable income. to fault mario williams for falling in love? and you're supposed to "moderate" the discussions here? if that's your outlook on life, you shouldn't be allowed to "moderate" discussions on an elementary school playground, much less on a site with adults.

Your post is utterly ridiculous. Calm down, God!

More pure whacko "Gold" from JohnnyG.

Keep it coming, man.

So he buys her a $750,000 ring, she uses his plastic (that he gave her) for another $100,000, and he spends yet another $230,000 on her for "luxury items" then dumps him.

Well you know what they say about a fool and his money.

Or maybe she just felt she could not compete with all the hot wing-fed Buffalo women ;)

She probably just decided to cash out now; he won't be getting another signing bonus anytime soon.

I believe that NYS law is pretty clear that an engagement ring is a conditional gift. If they break-up prior to marriage she has to give it back. Texas law dictates that it be given back if she is the one that breaks it off. If he broke it off, it's hers to keep.

Then he should get the ring back. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and put that money to a better use.

3/4 million dollars buys a lot of lap dances at the Sundowner.

Wait, she called off the engagement and she expects to keep the ring? LOL!

The sad part is he needs to sue her to get it back. He's wasted enough on that ho.

The Bills should mount a HUD in Mario's helmet that overlays her face on the opposing quarterback's.

I think it is a shame this this type of personal drama becomes public record and somehow is newsworthy. I have more than a few friends who have had engagements broken off and have gone to court over the financial fall out. This is nothing new, albeit it is on a grander scale. But I feel for Mario having his personal life thrown into the media and having people commenting on the situation when they have no idea who, if anyone, is to blame. Who cares? Hopefully she shows come class and returns the ring. Hopefully they both go on to live long and happy lives and hopefully Mario someday goes in the HOF as a Buffalo Bill and joins Jim Kelly's group of former players ensuring the Bills' future in WNY. Lets talk about actual football topics.

I think it is a shame this this type of personal drama becomes public record and somehow is newsworthy. I have more than a few friends who have had engagements broken off and have gone to court over the financial fall out. This is nothing new, albeit it is on a grander scale. But I feel for Mario having his personal life thrown into the media and having people commenting on the situation when they have no idea who, if anyone, is to blame. Who cares? Hopefully she shows come class and returns the ring. Hopefully they both go on to live long and happy lives and hopefully Mario someday goes in the HOF as a Buffalo Bill and joins Jim Kelly's group of former players ensuring the Bills' future in WNY. Lets talk about actual football topics.

I think generally people aren't being too judgmental here with a few exceptions.

The thing is, he's a public figure by virtue of being a very very well-paid professional athlete.

Right or wrong it goes with the territory.

If he was being mercilessly attacked I would agree with you more but I think most people have a good perspective on this.

As with all things there's gonna be a few idiots with funny farm takes.

Well said!

I am actually surprised that the reason for the break up hasnt been reported yet.

CBF

:worthy:

Oh---you almost had me!

Excellent sarcasm/post!