Da'Rick Rogers - WR - UDFA

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be like getting another 1st rd pick. IF he cleans up his act. Could have been the #1 receiver this year if he wasn`t getting in trouble. We have nothing to lose. It`s all on him. He could be a thug or make a good life for himself. We will see how dumb he is.

WOW - if this turns out to be true, Buffalo went from having perhaps the worst WR group in the NFL to having one of the best - and its YOUNG. Stevie Johnson, Wood, Rogers, T.J. Graham, Goodwin, and Easley! Thats a tremendous group! I recall about a month ago I mentioned how Marrone and Hackett would want to put together a group of WR's like they had in New Orleans when they were winning the Super Bowl. The whole point was to have a bunch of guys with similar size, speed, ability, so that opposing defenses would not be able to just focus on one guy - rather, they'd have to account for everyone on every play. Well - there's going to be some tremendous 3 and 4 WR sets happening now!

Could be like getting another 1st rd pick. IF he cleans up his act. Could have been the #1 receiver this year if he wasn`t getting in trouble. We have nothing to lose. It`s all on him. He could be a thug or make a good life for himself. We will see how dumb he is.

hopefully the support system inside the locker room will guide this kid. maybe a guy like stevie can show him how to have fun and be yourself without stepping out of line. stevie is now the old man in the wr corps and he has stated that he wants to be more of a leader. so let's hope for the best on this one. the potential alone is freaking me out right now. a couple of days ago we had stevie and...

You know what I mean though. UDFA with character issues who becomes a player when a veteran and the organization help him act lime a professional

And who would that be? Stevie sure isn't a good example of maturity.

I agree! A guy who runs 4.27 and faster, jumps 42" vertical and block his ass off. He's a freakin' disaster!

All that means nothing if he can't touch the freakin' ball. If speed were the only thing that matters than more teams would be signing track stars.

I bet anything he turns out to be a bum.

Wrong selection at the wrong spot. More pressing needs. This guy touched the ball 33 times last season and some of those were handoffs. He's gonna need 3 to 4 years to refine his receiving skills. I call it like I see it.

All that means nothing if he can't touch the freakin' ball. If speed were the only thing that matters than more teams would be signing track stars.

I bet anything he turns out to be a bum.

You're right, he should have used that vertical leap and long jump to intercept more passes that weren't thrown to him. Then he could have made up for all those balls not thrown to him.

BTW, somehow I just can't be terribly concerned about your expert opinion. I think I'd rather trust our new coaching staff and people who actually scout players for a living. But that's just me.

Wow. Icing on the cake. Well done buddy. Super pumped to see these wrs with Ej. I pray Ej beats out kolb.

You're right, he should have used that vertical leap and long jump to intercept more passes that weren't thrown to him. Then he could have made up for all those balls not thrown to him.

BTW, somehow I just can't be terribly concerned about your expert opinion. I think I'd rather trust our new coaching staff and people who actually scout players for a living. But that's just me.

And me.

WOW - if this turns out to be true, Buffalo went from having perhaps the worst WR group in the NFL to having one of the best - and its YOUNG. Stevie Johnson, Wood, Rogers, T.J. Graham, Goodwin, and Easley! Thats a tremendous group! I recall about a month ago I mentioned how Marrone and Hackett would want to put together a group of WR's like they had in New Orleans when they were winning the Super Bowl. The whole point was to have a bunch of guys with similar size, speed, ability, so that opposing defenses would not be able to just focus on one guy - rather, they'd have to account for everyone on every play. Well - there's going to be some tremendous 3 and 4 WR sets happening now!

I wouldn't call it on of the best. It's possible guys 2-5 will be 3 rookies and a second year project. Lots more potential though.

And who would that be? Stevie sure isn't a good example of maturity.

Brad Smith if it has to be a WR. Or any offensive player. Pick one.

Wow. A lot has to mesh, but we have the makings of a really explosive offense. It probably won't really show this year, with three rookies, but Woods, Goodwin and Rogers could make a huge weakness into a strength. There is a ton of pure, raw talent. Doesn't mean much til we see it produce on the field but man, it's exciting.

....I agree