Da'Rick Rogers - WR - UDFA

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I liked this kid in 2nd or 3rd, would LOVE him now...wonder why he slid.

Similar story to mathieu last I saw... Must've gotten bad feedback on his last months when digging..... Soooo talented. A shame he's likely to waste it.

Similar story to mathieu last I saw... Must've gotten bad feedback on his last months when digging..... Soooo talented. A shame he's likely to waste it.

im guessing the Cowgirls or Pasties pick him up and think they can be good influence.

no.

so something's there we don't know about

"While there are plenty of traits about Rogers scouts will love, one they must be concerned about is Rogers' accountability on and off the field. For violating team rules, Rogers was suspended indefinitely by Tennessee coach Derek Dooley on Aug. 23 and ultimately transferred to Tennessee Tech."

Edited by Carey Bender

He's a beast - as a sophomore against guys like milliner, mo Claiborne, Gilmore, the miss st guys etc.... He lit up the sec.

He had to have been a mess instead of keeping clean once booted from Tennessee

man, after watching that. You'd be a fool not to take a flyer in him in the 6th or 7th.

man, after watching that. You'd be a fool not to take a flyer in him in the 6th or 7th.

He was my "may as well take a shot on a second WR" pick but I'm starting to wonder what they dug up on him that no ones touched him still despite the ridiculous potential. He's dez Bryant like, and dez has baggage.... What's da'rick got in his closet that's dropped him THIS FAR. I get that he was booted but that's a bump from first to 3/4/5 not undrafted. It must've been a bad year off field at tenn tech.

He was my "may as well take a shot on a second WR" pick but I'm starting to wonder what they dug up on him that no ones touched him still despite the ridiculous potential. He's dez Bryant like, and dez has baggage.... What's da'rick got in his closet that's dropped him THIS FAR. I get that he was booted but that's a bump from first to 3/4/5 not undrafted. It must've been a bad year off field at tenn tech.

i was just bout to ask if he showed up drunk to the combine and smoking a blunt during team meetings or something. All while pissing on the coaches notes.

Supposedly the suspension was for multiple failed drug tests.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/da-rick-rogers-admits-failed-drug-tests-looks-142751596--ncaaf.html

I know the story - I'm saying we don't know something more recent. Same issues as honey badger, same high draft projections before getting booted. Hell, mathieu made arrest headlines after getting tossed. We're what, like 150 or so picks later now?

There's more going on then his drug tests at Tennessee.

I've seen him interviewed and he sounds like TROUBLE. Definitely attitude is not right. That was my impression from just watching brief interviews - so it must be worse than I thought for him to have fallen like this.

I agree. I saw one interview with him and he acted very very immature. All he could talk about is what he was gonna buy and clothes. Didn't seem like he was accountable and treated everything as a joke. I would like the bills to take a flyer on him in the 7th where we don't invest much so it's no loss if he was cut