Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

I'm sure Bloombug has it all wrong. They weren't planning to "attack NYC", they were planning to drink 32oz soft fizzy drinks with abandon, smoke in some public areas, and then put salt shakers in a number of unidenetified restaurants. THAT would be a terrorist attack.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Between the dead brother, the cars shot up, the 15 officers that had injuries treated, the dead cop they shot.... I don't imagine they will be terribly short on evidence of these shoot outs. Sometimes, especially when you aren't a juror, its ok to take common sense approaching the situation until proven otherwise.

Some very interesting details are just now coming out. In addition to the FBI dropping the ball on the older brother's budding muslim extremeism, apparently the local cops also showed some buffoonery last week. And yes, I do think the brothers "did it", but I still think there is much more of the story to be told.

FTA: "But new details that surfaced on Wednesday night reveal some key details that stand to change the timeline of the final 24 hours of the manhunt dramatically. Among other revelations, police are now saying that they don't believe Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger of the two brothers suspected of carrying out the attack, was armed when they opened fire on him Friday evening. In fact, authorities admit that the two brothers didn't quite have the small arsenal of weapons they thought they did — just one gun, a gun that wasn't anywhere near Dzhokhar when he was found in the boat after a shootout."

Link: http://www.theatlant...-emerges/64564/

Another story in the NY Times with even more info. You know that HUGE shootout on Laurel St? The brothers had only ONE gun. That's some mighty fine shooting by the armed-to-the-teeth cops there! lol

FTA: "Police officials initially announced that officers had “exchanged gunfire” Friday evening with the surviving suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, as he hid in a boat in the backyard of a house in Watertown, Mass. Now several law enforcement officials say no gun was found in the boat, and officials say they are exploring what prompted officers to fire at Mr. Tsarnaev, who some feared was armed with explosives. Law enforcement officials now say they have recovered only one gun elsewhere, which they believe was used by Mr. Tsarnaev’s older brother, Tamerlan — not the three previously reported."

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/us/officers-killing-spurred-pursuit-in-boston-attack.html?smid=tw-share&pagewanted=all&_r=0

Edited by John in Jax

Some very interesting details are just now coming out. In addition to the FBI dropping the ball on the older brother's budding muslim extremeism, apparently the local cops also showed some buffoonery last week. And yes, I do think the brothers "did it", but I still think there is much more of the story to be told.

FTA: "But new details that surfaced on Wednesday night reveal some key details that stand to change the timeline of the final 24 hours of the manhunt dramatically. Among other revelations, police are now saying that they don't believe Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger of the two brothers suspected of carrying out the attack, was armed when they opened fire on him Friday evening. In fact, authorities admit that the two brothers didn't quite have the small arsenal of weapons they thought they did — just one gun, a gun that wasn't anywhere near Dzhokhar when he was found in the boat after a shootout."

Another story in the NY Times with even more info. You know that HUGE shootout on Laurel St? The brothers had only ONE gun. That's some mighty fine shooting by the armed-to-the-teeth cops there! lol

FTA: "Police officials initially announced that officers had “exchanged gunfire” Friday evening with the surviving suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, as he hid in a boat in the backyard of a house in Watertown, Mass. Now several law enforcement officials say no gun was found in the boat, and officials say they are exploring what prompted officers to fire at Mr. Tsarnaev, who some feared was armed with explosives. Law enforcement officials now say they have recovered only one gun elsewhere, which they believe was used by Mr. Tsarnaev’s older brother, Tamerlan — not the three previously reported."

Link: http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

martin-richard.JPG

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/us/officers-killing-spurred-pursuit-in-boston-attack.html?smid=tw-share&pagewanted=all&_r=0

whoa whoa whoa... hold up... just because they only found one gun doesnt mean they only had one gun 24 hours earlier.

i agree theres a lot of haziness on the full story, but shouldnt that be obvious? our fantastic media doesnt wait for truth, they jump on any story they can tell. like i said in the post you quoted - i think we are pretty safe on the assumption that they did it, i think details will be a bit back and forth for a bit... but generally i wouldnt qualify that as surprising, or a cover up based on anything we have seen. its the nature of twitter-news and breaking events on the national stage.

So, fuzzy press accounts = conspiracy?

I imagine you've mentioned this but if you feel they did do this then what do you feel is being kept from us? What's your theory? I'd love to hear it.

Maybe the media relied on this Tweet. I think you're onto something John.

@Dzhokhar19 RT @Tamerlan Love ya Bro! Take care. I'm holed up in a boat because I couldn't find a plane...or a Mercedes. I have no guns. I'm hungry...will Dominos deliver?? Shout out to Anderson Cooper. #boredandhiding #Tamerlanhadthegun #JohninJax

The cops have gone way too far now.

http://news.yahoo.co...-124528069.html

Typical crypto-facist propaganda. The cop was actually LEAVING the house after confiscating the milk, not delivering it. Our Zionist-run shadow government made up that whole story just to try to redeem themselves in the eyes of the sheeple.

And I can't prove a word of that...which just proves the government's hiding something. But I, and John in Jax, we know the truth. Right, John? :thumbsup:

Typical crypto-facist propaganda. The cop was actually LEAVING the house after confiscating the milk, not delivering it. Our Zionist-run shadow government made up that whole story just to try to redeem themselves in the eyes of the sheeple.

And I can't prove a word of that...which just proves the government's hiding something. But I, and John in Jax, we know the truth. Right, John? :thumbsup:

Of course you can prove it. Look at the angry scowl on the guys face. He's obviously up to no good.

Of course you can prove it. Look at the angry scowl on the guys face. He's obviously up to no good.

But is it a "This is MY milk, goddammit" scowl, or a "I can't believe the !@#$ing Illuminati have me stealing milk, goddammit!" scowl?