Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

The intrigue and cloak and dagger stuff that comes along with all of these conspiracies is kind of fun to think about and interesting to dissect.

Especially in today's world of massive and instantaneous information.

I don't think anyone can doubt that our government hides things from people, sometimes with good reason and sometimes with bad intentions.

However common sense has to dictate that most of the time when a f'd up bombing or f'd up mass murder happens it is just exactly as it appears to everyone watching.... a terrible act carried out by some f'd up people or an f'd up individual.

Unless the argument is there are no crazy people in this world. If that is the case then the person making that argument hasn't spent much time on this planet.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, it will never be over. The gov't has too much power to conceal things. For how many years did they even deny the existence of Area 51 in Nevada? They have unimaginable power to hide things, control events, and make vital witnesses disappear. The truth will only be known if the prophets of the Catholic church are right, and there is a heaven. Hopefully they will have the definitive answers up there for all the questionable/dubious important historical events. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Also, I asked nicely for the unwarranted name-calling to cease, but that didn't work. Guess haters gonna hate, and small-minded bitter people will always feel the need to strike out at others who have a different view. I pity those bitter souls.

Holy ****!!! :w00t:

I wrongly assumed he understood what a homynym was. Guess that private schoolin' ain't what it's cracked up to be.

Homonyms are a conspiracy of the One World Government that the UN's trying to bring about with Agenda 21.

Yeah, and they laughed when smokers were told that there'd come a day when you'd have to go outside in the freezing temps to burn one. There are even some places in this country where you can't smoke outside!

Wait a minute? Are you also...........could you be..........let me ask this another way:

What would you do if the Bills drafted a cornerback on Thursday night?

You mad bro?

Wow, talk about a total lack of reading comprehension! Must be those gov't schools again! lol I am as happy as a lark.

I think he meant mad as in !@#$ing cuckoo bird bat **** crazy. :wacko:

I wrongly assumed he understood what a homynym (sic) was. Guess that private schoolin' ain't what it's cracked up to be.

From the Urban Dictionary: "You mad bro": Phrase commonly used by internet trolls when the slightest bit of anger or rage is detected (Much like sharks catching the smell of blood). Is known to drive even the sanest person to boiling rage.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "Homonym": One of two or more words spelled and pronounced alike but different in meaning (as the noun quail and the verbquail)

So what have we learned here today children? Marauder24 is an internet troll and somewhat illiterate (using "homynym" makes NO sense), both Marauder24 & Chef Jim have been pwnd, and JiJ is laughing at how easy it is to pwn misguided internet kids. This is fun!

From the Urban Dictionary: "You mad bro": Phrase commonly used by internet trolls when the slightest bit of anger or rage is detected (Much like sharks catching the smell of blood). Is known to drive even the sanest person to boiling rage.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "Homonym": One of two or more words spelled and pronounced alike but different in meaning (as the noun quail and the verbquail)

So what have we learned here today children? Marauder24 is an internet troll and somewhat illiterate (using "homynym" makes NO sense), both Marauder24 & Chef Jim have been pwnd, and JiJ is laughing at how easy it is to pwn misguided internet kids. This is fun!

So which prestigious academic institution taught you how to copy, paste and communicate like a nitwit?

Hey Boldcap - Found this definition as well:

"bolbous wanghead"

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

5 up, 3 down

an idiotic annoying person who always needs to express his/her opinion.

A deformed dickhead.

1."Stephen never shuts up, he's such a bolbous wanghead".

2.Rachel jumped out of bed when she noticed Tom's bolbous wanghead.

buy bolbous wanghead mugs & shirts

dickhead wanghead penis !@#$ penal infection annoying

by chris do Feb 1, 2007 add a video

"bolbous wanghead" : an idiotic annoying person who always needs to express his/her opinion.

A deformed dickhead.

1."Stephen never shuts up, he's such a bolbous wanghead".

LMAO. Just a few things: 1) I guess about 90% of the posters on twobillsdrive are bolbous wangheads, 2) Marauder24 SELF-identified himself as an illiterate troll, and 3) the childish name-calling is really getting old.

So I've been pwnd by someone who uses an urban dictionary to prove their point and you call me a kid??

LMAO. Just a few things: 1) I guess about 90% of the posters on twobillsdrive are bolbous wangheads, 2) Marauder24 SELF-identified himself as an illiterate troll, and 3) the childish name-calling is really getting old.

What a !@#$ing putz. :doh:

In truth, he's not illiterate, it was just a typo. "Mad" does have a double meaning of both "angry" and "crazy," and is of course a homonym. But when used as he did, it becomes what's known as a homeynym. As in "Hey, homey...you mad, bro?"

He just missed the "o", is all. You on the other hand...you are MANY Scrabble tiles short of a full set.

Look up irony in a dictionary of your choosing. Also, the condescending* manner in which you've chosen to express yourself may have something to do with the tone of the responses you're seeing.

*Condescending means talking down to someone as if you're superior. Figured I would spare you the effort of having to look that one up too.

Also, the condescending* manner in which you've chosen to express yourself may have something to do with the tone of the responses you're seeing.

Sorry, J, but you're way off on this one.

My most recent posts in these forums, starting last week in the aftermath of the Boston bombings NEVER attacked, denigrated, or were condescending to any other posters in ANY way shape of matter. OTOH, I WAS attacked, name-called, and made fun of simply for having a divergent point of view. So finally after a few days, when I kept getting maligned & abused for no other reason than having a different view, I pushed back ever so slightly. If pwning someone, who btw, made fools of themselves, comes across as condescending, then I can live with that. l'm still happy & having fun!