Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

[/size]

Sorry, J, but you're way off on this one.

My most recent posts in these forums, starting last week in the aftermath of the Boston bombings NEVER attacked, denigrated, or were condescending to any other posters in ANY way shape of matter. OTOH, I WAS attacked, name-called, and made fun of simply for having a divergent point of view. So finally after a few days, when I kept getting maligned & abused for no other reason than having a different view, I pushed back ever so slightly. If pwning someone, who btw, made fools of themselves, comes across as condescending, then I can live with that. l'm still happy & having fun!

I can't be bothered to read through this crap and see if you denigrated other posters and I don't care if you did. What you did do is denigrate a deceased 8 year old boy by purposely misrepresenting at whose hands he died in an effort to spin up people and have fun. I hope you had fun.

163322-boston-marathon-child-victim.jpg

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[/size]

Sorry, J, but you're way off on this one.

My most recent posts in these forums, starting last week in the aftermath of the Boston bombings NEVER attacked, denigrated, or were condescending to any other posters in ANY way shape of matter. OTOH, I WAS attacked, name-called, and made fun of simply for having a divergent point of view. So finally after a few days, when I kept getting maligned & abused for no other reason than having a different view, I pushed back ever so slightly. If pwning someone, who btw, made fools of themselves, comes across as condescending, then I can live with that. l'm still happy & having fun!

You weren't mocked for having a divergent point of view. You were mocked for having a point of view that's !@#$ed seven ways to Sunday and being generally an idiot.

Look at the discussion GG and I are having about the nature of terrorism. See any mocking, disparaging, or abuse there? No. Why? Because we're each making rational, supportable points, taking in to consideration the others' points, and hence demonstrating that neither of us is an idiot.

You, on the other hand, no rational thought, no supportable points, no consideration of anything other than your retarded conspiracy world view. You're just here to validate your own ****, and there's no possibility of having a discussion with you. Thus - and let me put this in terms you'll understand - IDIOT. Even if I agreed with you, you'd still be an idiot, because you don't have the capacity, context, knowledge, or, quite frankly the vocabulary, to discuss it.

You weren't mocked for having a divergent point of view. You were mocked for having a point of view that's !@#$ed seven ways to Sunday and being generally an idiot.

Look at the discussion GG and I are having about the nature of terrorism. See any mocking, disparaging, or abuse there? No. Why? Because we're each making rational, supportable points, taking in to consideration the others' points, and hence demonstrating that neither of us is an idiot.

You, on the other hand, no rational thought, no supportable points, no consideration of anything other than your retarded conspiracy world view. You're just here to validate your own ****, and there's no possibility of having a discussion with you. Thus - and let me put this in terms you'll understand - IDIOT. Even if I agreed with you, you'd still be an idiot, because you don't have the capacity, context, knowledge, or, quite frankly the vocabulary, to discuss it.

Watch the bolding and caps!!!...it's like a handicapped parking space - reserved only for those who need it.

In truth, he's not illiterate, it was just a typo. "Mad" does have a double meaning of both "angry" and "crazy," and is of course a homonym. But when used as he did, it becomes what's known as a homeynym. As in "Hey, homey...you mad, bro?"

He just missed the "o", is all. You on the other hand...you are MANY Scrabble tiles short of a full set.

Nice try at coming to the rescue for......wait for it.......another of your lovers? But in the context he used "Mad", and where he used it....HERE ON THE INTERNET....the ONLY possible definition is "angry." Now you are pwnd also.

Nice try at coming to the rescue for......wait for it.......another of your lovers? But in the context he used "Mad", and where he used it....HERE ON THE INTERNET....the ONLY possible definition is "angry." Now you are pwnd also.

Unless he was referring to you being cuckoo bird bat **** crazy.

So much bitterness, so much hate....why? I pity you, man. Get some professional help, asap.

Really? You honestly think my whole setup for the "homeynym" joke was serious? Really? How on earth can a hydrocephalic monkey like you even work a computer?

So much bitterness, so much hate....why? I pity you, man. Get some professional help, asap.

I'd have to care to hate you. You're a cat toy to me.

So, by your incredibly flawed logic, because I used the term "mad" on the internet, it can only mean what Urban Dictionary says it should mean? I get that you have some emotional issues and feel attacked on here, but to make such a claim proves that you are, perhaps, one of the dumbest persons to grace said internet. I'm not surprised you don't understand a play on words, but hey, if you want to take the UD version, go right ahead.

For someone who takes issue with all the supposed name-calling, you don't refrain from doing it repeatedly yourself. It's the classic sign of someone with low self-esteem to consistently perceive you are being attacked and to lash out as you do. I am waiting for the inevitable, "I know you are , but what am I?" response to someone's post. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such an idiotic douchebag. However you are, so I cannot.

I'm not sure what your pathetic story is and I don't really care, but here is not the place to blow off steam about your "mommy" issues.

Edited by Marauder24

Just reviewed this thread from the start. Ok, just to set the record straight here. In what I initially posted in this thread, and for several posts after that, there was NO condescension (by me) to anyone, NO personal attacks or name calling (by me) to other members, and NO "wild, aliens came down and did it" theories. Rather, I just had some normal concerns about this matter; the same concerns that millions of other people also had.

In fact, in my second post in this thread (#9), I said, "Again, I'm not saying they're innocent or that there's some big conspiracy….." Shortly thereafter, the unprovoked insults and attacks started:

Post #27 - "Okay, so there is no real proof as of yet, but you're "alleged" to be a nut."

Post #36 - "Wow you really are an idiot aren't you…"

Post #44 - "You really are an idiot."

Post #45 - "Idiot and clown seem somewhat valid here....you have to agree your take of pro Tsaernaevs is a little out there."

If I cared one whit what internet know-it-alls thought about me, I'd ask for apologies. I don't and I won't. It is pretty sad though, that a good number of you have to get all bitter, and start flinging the insults when someone simply has a different viewpoint than you. Actually, it's sad, pathetic, and quite immature.

Just reviewed this thread from the start. Ok, just to set the record straight here. In what I initially posted in this thread, and for several posts after that, there was NO condescension (by me) to anyone, NO personal attacks or name calling (by me) to other members, and NO "wild, aliens came down and did it" theories. Rather, I just had some normal concerns about this matter; the same concerns that millions of other people also had.

In fact, in my second post in this thread (#9), I said, "Again, I'm not saying they're innocent or that there's some big conspiracy….." Shortly thereafter, the unprovoked insults and attacks started:

Post #27 - "Okay, so there is no real proof as of yet, but you're "alleged" to be a nut."

Post #45 - "Idiot and clown seem somewhat valid here....you have to agree your take of pro Tsaernaevs is a little out there."

If I cared one whit what internet know-it-alls thought about me, I'd ask for apologies. I don't and I won't. It is pretty sad though, that a good number of you have to get all bitter, and start flinging the insults when someone simply has a different viewpoint than you. Actually, it's sad, pathetic, and quite immature.

163322-boston-marathon-child-victim.jpg

You care so little, you have to go way the hell out of your way to say "You started it!" Schmuck.

You could just report all the abuse to the moderators, you know...I'm sure Darin, for example, would be happy to address it.

And by the way, you missed me calling you a hyrdocephalic monkey and a moron.

Edited by DC Tom

You care so little, you have to go way the hell out of your way to say "You started it!" Schmuck.

You could just report all the abuse to the moderators, you know...I'm sure Darin, for example, would be happy to address it.

:lol:

You have to figure liberals are crapping themselves every time the mother opens her mouth. They can't paint the bombers as misunderstood Holden Caufields when their mom is yelling "allahu akbar!"

Yeah, because everyone's doing that...Jesus Harold Christ

Yeah, because everyone's doing that...Jesus Harold Christ

Hey, you know how liberals like to say not all Republicans are racist but all racists are Republicans?

Follow that train of thought with liberals and terrorist sympathizers like the NY Times.

Hey, you know how liberals like to say not all Republicans are racist but all racists are Republicans?

Follow that train of thought with liberals and terrorist sympathizers like the NY Times.

WTF is wrong with you? Where do you see anybody but crazy conspiracy theorists defending these guys? Are you really this narrow-minded?