Explosions at the boston marathon

Out of curiousity, what station are you watching it on? Are they showing this stuff outside of Boston? And yes, the live viewing is crazy. The cops just shut them down though. So this is definitely the guy.

Now they're saying on local tv (NBC station) that they're not giving away any addresses or streets. They just did about 5 minutes earlier! I looked it up and its a neighborhood just off of an area I drive through daily.

I'm switching between CNN and FOX. CNN just said they were going to a short delay so they didnt show it live in case there was something nasty seen on Live TV.

They have been in the states for 10 years.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm switching between CNN and FOX. CNN just said they were going to a short delay so they didnt show it live in case there was something nasty seen on Live TV.

Guys with guns on the roof allegedly at an associates apartment/house according to cnn

I don't think it has anything to do with something nasty being seen on tv. They don't want to give this kid a shot on tv of what is exactly outside of his house or have him hear something that could tip him off to their plans.

Out of curiousity, what station are you watching it on? Are they showing this stuff outside of Boston? And yes, the live viewing is crazy. The cops just shut them down though. So this is definitely the guy.

Now they're saying on local tv (NBC station) that they're not giving away any addresses or streets. They just did about 5 minutes earlier! I looked it up and its a neighborhood just off of an area I drive through daily.

NYC local Fox 5. They've pretty much stayed with the scene at the house in Watertown, though not much happening now.

My wife had the Today Show ( :death:) on and I tried HLN but both of those were nothing but "let's go to Joe Blow reporter telling us nothing in particular".

Thanks to everyone for posting links above --- amazing I had to come to TBD to find out what actually happened last night.

I don't think it has anything to do with something nasty being seen on tv. They don't want to give this kid a shot on tv of what is exactly outside of his house or have him hear something that could tip him off to their plans.

They said both reasons as to why, you're right. The first thing they mentioned is so nothing would be seen too graphic.

NYC local Fox 5. They've pretty much stayed with the scene at the house in Watertown, though not much happening now.

My wife had the Today Show ( :death:) on and I tried HLN but both of those were nothing but "let's go to Joe Blow reporter telling us nothing in particular".

Thanks to everyone for posting links above --- amazing I had to come to TBD to find out what actually happened last night.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if non-local stations were getting the same stuff we are here.

And a bomb squad going into the guys home in Cambridge.

CNN had a high school friend of the kid still on the loose on for about ten minutes. Of course, said he was a normal kid, he is shocked it was him, the suspect was a life guard at Harvard now, They never spoke about much about terrorism, except one time the suspect said something about it's not that out of the ordinary depending on when you are from. But that was at least a year or two ago, and he hasn't spoke to him in the last year, although his buddies would share tweets back and forth. Just he was just a normal guy, and that someone must have in effect brainwashed him.

A UPS truck just drove by my home. I'd love to know how he got out since the UPS distribution center is in Watertown like 2 blocks down the street from where the police press conference was. It's maybe a half a mile from where all of this is happening.

CNN had a high school friend of the kid still on the loose on for about ten minutes. Of course, said he was a normal kid, he is shocked it was him, the suspect was a life guard at Harvard now, They never spoke about much about terrorism, except one time the suspect said something about it's not that out of the ordinary depending on when you are from. But that was at least a year or two ago, and he hasn't spoke to him in the last year, although his buddies would share tweets back and forth. Just he was just a normal guy, and that someone must have in effect brainwashed him.

Probably his pissed off older brother.

from WGRZ in Buffalo

This story is happening right now: Police source tells 2 On Your Side: 2 Russian nationals pulled over in Niagara Falls; 4 suspicious backpacks in the car, robot & bomb techs on scene. We have a crew headed to the area.

My mom just called me and told me there's a report out of Buffalo that two Russian nationals were pulled over in Niagara Falls and they may have been at MIT earlier this week. Is anyone out there hearing this?

Moderators: What I am about to ask is not a political question. I am asking for facts or if anyone has seen a report on this question:

Considering one of these two (or both) suspects killed/shot the MIT officer in his car with a gun, do we know if they were licensed to carry weapons? I would think one of the news outlets must have searched his name to see if either of them were licensed to carry a firearm. I couldn't find any reports on this.

On the news out here maybe 30 minutes ago, they interviewed a mechanic out here who said he has serviced several cars for these kids. He said that on Tuesday (not sure if he meant this past tuesday or not) that one of them wanted one car back before it was fully repaired. If by some chance there is any connection to this Niagara Falls thing, maybe it's possible that was the car.