Explosions at the boston marathon

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob a convenient store? Does that sound like the MO of Al Qaeda to you? You would think they could fund the whole operation better than that, wouldn't you?

Did I say it was Al Qaeda? What the hell are you talking about?

Classic Hezbollah.

Yeah, its a no brainer. The egg is all over my face on this one. Not looking forward to my public shaming.

Did I say it was Al Qaeda? What the hell are you talking about?

Lol. I don't know. I just woke up to all of this. I should've found out more before I spoke. I'm always skeptical of everything. Let me check out the news awhile before I put my foot in my mouth again.

If true, I'm glad they caught the SOBs. I'd still like to see the other one taken alive, though.

Edited by NoJustice

I'd still like to see the other one taken alive, though.

I dunno. The expense of trials and appeals, the protests, the ongoing threat of more attacks, the likelihood this one was just following his big brother's lead, and the probability that they left behind enough evidence to gain useful data without actual interviews leave me thinking we're all better off with this guy gone.

In the middle east, most people who do this kind of thing have the decency to blow themselves up in the process.

I agree with you. It's way too early but it seems to me this kid was not trained by Al Qaeda although that may prove to be the case because what has leaked may not be true. He has been here since he was about 9. It would be truly scary if he was trained like that.

That's why people don't think it has anything to do with Al Qaeda. They had no money or resources.

the early portrait seems to be painting the brother as the one that likely pulled him into it - and perhaps the brother was the lone wolf extremist that just happened to have someone impressionable to help him out?

thats likely due to me reading more from the 19 year olds friends though.

I had MSNBC on for about 10 minutes and this was the precise point being made by Mike Barnacle when I was watching. He said since 9/11 the city has been coordinating all of its agencies and that they were very prepared for this and you could see it on the streets as he was watching it evolve.

You could see it on the streets 30 seconds after the bombs went off.

I think about 75% of Boston residents keep a suicide vest on hand just in case they are ever wrongly accused of bombing the Boston marathon. They sell them in the supermarkets out here.

Or to take themselves and as many others out whe Brady finally retires.

They just happened to have that stockpile of explosive to throw at police. If by some chance they were ever wrongly accused of a horrible crime, they could throw them at police. Just about everyone is prepared for that, right?

If explosive diarrhea is part of that stockpile, then yes.

Come on, kid. Come out buck-naked with your hands in the air. You've got some explaining to do. Death is too easy an out for you, you POS.

Edited by NoJustice

If what they're showing on NBC winds up being the guy, that means he made a run for the media. They're basically right outside of where the press conference was.

They're showing numerous police and ambulance vehicles leaving the area. Maybe it's over?

They're showing numerous police and ambulance vehicles leaving the area. Maybe it's over?

I don't know, but it makes so little sense to me that he would be in that area. If this is indeed him, it feels like he wanted to take one last run at setting off a bomb in the middle of the temporary headquarters the police have set up.

Suspects Father : My Son is a true angel.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/boston_marathon_bombing_suspec_2.html

Suspects Uncle : They do not deserve to exist on this earth

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danoshinsky/boston-bombing-suspects-uncle-they-do-not-deserve-to-exist-o

I don't think it'll be fun at the family reunion this summer.

Also, someone found Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Amazon Wish List...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1PNVMAW2D4CT1