Explosions at the boston marathon

Someone pointed this out to me about the two guys dressed alike with backpacks...For the record, if you're at a public event and see two or more guys with short haircuts, wearing military type boots, cargo pocket pants, carrying similar backpacks with military type webbing on them, Punisher logo ballcaps and they're spending a lot of time scanning the crowd, they call those "cops".

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is this but it could all be nothing. But i just goes to show you how much the authorities actually have on film

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Wait, did you realllllyyyyy use 4chan as a source? I demand more cheese pizza in this thread.

Some of that stuff they are trying to point out in the pictures is just ridiculous.

Internet forensic experts. Who the hell needs the FBI?

You have no idea how powerful /b is.

The only thing I need and want to know is, have we decided which dictator to blame for it that we're going to go in and overthrow yet. We don't need to know who did it for that.

The scenario that took place in Boston yesterday is straight from Operation Northwoods. We attack Cuba tomorrow. Mark my words.

This week is the anniversary of the Bay Of Pigs invasion.

This week is the anniversary of the Bay Of Pigs invasion.

It was also the anniversary of the start of the Revolutionary War. Add in that Thatcher is being buried this week, maybe it was someone from England.

Also, Lincoln died this week. In fact he died on the 15th.

It was also the bombing of the US Embassy in Lebanon

Oklahoma City bombing.

Tombora Volcano killed 80,000

Virginia Tech murders

Texas City blew up

Titanic Sunk

Robinson breaks color barrier in baseball

Oil in Gulf of Mexico

San Fran Earthquake

Korean Airline shot down over Russia

Columbine

Spanish American War declared

Hitlers Birthday

It was also the anniversary of the start of the Revolutionary War. Add in that Thatcher is being buried this week, maybe it was someone from England.

Oklahoma City bombing.

Virginia Tech murders

Texas City blew up

Titanic Sunk

Oil in Gulf of Mexico

San Fran Earthquake

Columbine

Hitlers Birthday

The Allies invaded Norway. FDR died. Iraq was invaded. The Warsaw Ghetto uprising. Yamamoto Isoroku assassinated. Ernie Pyle died.

On a different note, this "tribute" at the start of the Sabres-Bruins game is just embarrassing maudlin and shallow.

The Allies invaded Norway. FDR died. Iraq was invaded. The Warsaw Ghetto uprising. Yamamoto Isoroku assassinated. Ernie Pyle died.

On a different note, this "tribute" at the start of the Sabres-Bruins game is just embarrassing maudlin and shallow.

Are they singing Sweet Caroline?

Oklahoma City bombing.

Virginia Tech murders

Texas City blew up

Titanic Sunk

Oil in Gulf of Mexico

San Fran Earthquake

Columbine

Hitlers Birthday

Not a big fan of integrating baseball, eh?

There is this but it could all be nothing. But i just goes to show you how much the authorities actually have on film

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

The guy in the white hat with black backpack and friend next to him in the blue outfit with the gym bag seem to be popular on fox this evening based on descriptions they've mentioned but not shown a couple of times.

Clearly the couple photos prove nothing but based on the little we know - it wouldn't surprise me. The black bag has something "pitching a tent" like a handle of a cooker would....

The guy in the white hat with black backpack and friend next to him in the blue outfit with the gym bag seem to be popular on fox this evening based on descriptions they've mentioned but not shown a couple of times.

Clearly the couple photos prove nothing but based on the little we know - it wouldn't surprise me. The black bag has something "pitching a tent" like a handle of a cooker would....

That doesn't match the description from the guy in the video though. As a matter of fact no one in those pictures does.

That doesn't match the description from the guy in the video though. As a matter of fact no one in those pictures does.

The black backpack with the protrusion is being discussed right now. The outfits have been mentioned on news tonight but hushed back up.

The news is 100% talking about those two at this point I think. The bags they described are a black one with protrusion, and a gym bag (these two have it) the white hats been mentioned several times.

Right or wrong on them being the guys that did this- they are almost certainly the ones fox and CNN are reporting that law enforcement are being given photos of

Edited by NoSaint

The black backpack with the protrusion is being discussed right now. The outfits have been mentioned on news tonight but hushed back up.

The news is 100% talking about those two at this point I think. The bags they described are a black one with protrusion, and a gym bag (these two have it) the white hats been mentioned several times.

Right or wrong on them being the guys that did this- they are almost certainly the ones fox and CNN are reporting that law enforcement are being given photos of

I haven't been watching it on TV but all the sites still have the same description up. Grey or white hoodie and a white baseball hat but on backwards.

I haven't been watching it on TV but all the sites still have the same description up. Grey or white hoodie and a white baseball hat but on backwards.

We're talking different things I think. Your guy was a topic mid day that I was seeing but it's seemed to turn a corner to new people.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18ku22s096ytrjpg/original.jpg

This photo - right side, center sidewalk -black outfit, black bag white hat and blue outfit blue gym bag are the two that are being discussed right now as who the FBI is distributing photos of. The news channels have decided to describe the bags but not the people in order to "protect the integrity of the search"

Later photos seem to have them both without bags as well in breakdowns I've seen, but its hard to tell.

Edited by NoSaint