Have you ever walk to the Ralph with a open beer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok locals...It is your job, nay, your civic duty to do everything in your power to shoot down this horrible idea of a law. Keep OP "wet" for the rest of us out of towners who flock to your neighborhood each football season for the privlege of walking down the streets with an open beer!

Even if they pass a law restricting it nothing will change. I'm a big believer of the law of diminishing laws. (My made up saying). It states that the more people there are the less laws that are enforced. When you're talking 70k the cops care about fights, underage drinking, etc.. They don't and can't care about adults having open containers.

Where is the supervisor link?

Could not find.

I did email the three of them the same email. Basically amounting to the idea that it hurts more then helps if people abuse the system and the greater good is not solved because watching the Bills attempt to play football is painful without booze to help...

Is it really legal now to have an open container? That is the surprising part to me. I just figured the sheriffs looked the other way.

From that article:

“To me this is a huge quality of life issue,” Assistant Police Chief E. Joseph Wehrfritz told the Orchard Park Town Board at a work session Wednesday night.

“Go up to Route 20 and Abbott Road on a given football game day, you would think you’re in the midst of Mardi Gras.”

And, the problem is what??

Paul Maguire once said at War Memorial there was a guy who brought his own grill into the game...to his surprise he then wheeled his own keg in and put it in the seat next to him

EVERYBODY brought their own keg to the Rockpile. The sticking point was they had to buy a ticket for its 'seat.'

Is it really legal now to have an open container? That is the surprising part to me. I just figured the sheriffs looked the other way.

From that article:

“To me this is a huge quality of life issue,” Assistant Police Chief E. Joseph Wehrfritz told the Orchard Park Town Board at a work session Wednesday night.

“Go up to Route 20 and Abbott Road on a given football game day, you would think you’re in the midst of Mardi Gras.”

And, the problem is what??

I guess there are women lifting their shirts for beads @Abbott Road and US RT20 :worthy: :worthy: