Have you ever walk to the Ralph with a open beer

or perhaps a mix drink from where you parked or from a bar near the Ralph? Not from a stadium lot but from a private lot using the SIDEWALKS of Southwestern (RT20), Big Tree (RT20a), Abbott?

Edited by Hammered a Lot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen people walking around with 12-packs/cases and open beers before the games in the stadium lots. Are the local law enforcement talking about cracking down on open containers?

Are you asking are the Bills parking lots going to the healthy zone, like no smoking in the Ralph, so no booze drinking in the stadium lots?

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I always figured it was illlegal, but like fireworks on the 4th of July, no cop is going to bust anybody on game day.

I know in college, I got plenty of court time for open container violations.

Is an open container illegal in Erie County? I think the county would have to pass the open container law to make it illegal on county property. The stadium is not owned by the town but the county, hence county sheriffs proving coverage. So the town can't pass a law that supersedes a county law on county property, as far as I understand it. Under this scenario, carry unopened beers until you get on stadium property and open em!!!

Is an open container illegal in Erie County? I think the county would have to pass the open container law to make it illegal on county property. The stadium is not owned by the town but the county, hence county sheriffs proving coverage. So the town can't pass a law that supersedes a county law on county property, as far as I understand it. Under this scenario, carry unopened beers until you get on stadium property and open em!!!

carry unopened beers until you get on stadium property BINGO Power slam them, instead of sipping them while you walk to the stadium,

Yes, and we used to walk from Salfranco's, or my cousin's house by the stadium.

They trying to crack down on the private lots?

No just on the public? property.

Edited by Hammered a Lot