I wonder what Jason Peters' teammates think of him.

Well.....What do you think his teammates will think of this........from today.....

"Eagles LT Jason Peters (Achilles) says he's been 100 percent since January. The outlook on Peters is rosy. Doctors have told him that his twice-ruptured Achilles' tendon will be at 98 percent strength and he's been fully cleared for the offseason program. Before going down, Peters was the best left tackle in the game. ........" Apr 2 - 12:26 PM

Source: Geoff Mosher on Twitter

"Before going down, Peters was the best left tackle in the game."

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Edited by Cville Bills

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I care about the guy, BUT. Everyone is pointing out his "modest" comment. No one has mentioned that he also said his coaches held him back a little. Based on this statement, the coaches are also to blame as a reason to why he didnt play last year.

He's gone already. Our line has been decent without him. Gotta let it go, buffalo.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

wish we had Peters on the left and Glenn on the right. Draft Warmac & with Wood in the middle it would be a formidable line. May not even have to play a right guard.

Why would Peters want to play here though? We have a losing season every year.

It's threads like these that make me pause before going to TBD.

I don't know why dumping on former players for BS makes people feel better. Why do you care what anyone says? You put a microphone in front of spoiled, immature millionaires, you're bound to get some interesting comments.

So what.

Peters was without a adoubt the best lineman n the league in 2011.

Well.....What do you think his teammates will think of this........from today.....

"Eagles LT Jason Peters (Achilles) says he's been 100 percent since January. The outlook on Peters is rosy. Doctors have told him that his twice-ruptured Achilles' tendon will be at 98 percent strength and he's been fully cleared for the offseason program. Before going down, Peters was the best left tackle in the game. ........" Apr 2 - 12:26 PM

?? - it was actually true in 2011.

Kind of hard to evaluate him watching him on the Bills, he didn't want to play.......

Our boy Cordy's gonna own him this year, can't wait for the POS to fall over again, nice....a scooter, really? :)

The thing that sucks is he had so much potential and was actually pretty awesome, it got to his head and he became a dick as most recently demonstrated.

Good riddance, a team could have an Anthony Munoz but if the guy doesn't want to play, get the F rid of the Loser.

It's threads like these that make me pause before going to TBD.

I don't know why dumping on former players for BS makes people feel better. Why do you care what anyone says? You put a microphone in front of spoiled, immature millionaires, you're bound to get some interesting comments.

So what.

I'm fairly certain that if Peters was never even on the Bills, this thread still would have been made. If it's newsworthy enough for a major media outlet to write an article about it, then it's usually fair game for a thread to made about it. For example, there was a thread on here about Lomas Brown purposely allowing Scott Mitchell to get injured and that had nothing to do with the Bills. This story about Peters is similar. Do you still have a problem with Peters?

I don't usually carry ill will towards former Buffalo players but I really don't like Peters. There's a couple of quotes in the following link that just rubs me the wrong way. I'm wondering what kind of effect it will have with his teammates.

http://profootballta...ayed-last-year/

Peters was a lazy player here who wanted a new contract every other season. With that said, as bad as the Eagles O-Line was last year they are probably thinking they are glad to have his overpaid, overrated big body back on the line, especially confident Michael Vick is thinking this.

Guys like Jason Peters and Bryant McKinnie could have been Hall of Famers like Pace, Jones, and Ogden.

They have all the physical talent of those other three.

And there is the rub. MY issue with JP has always been his attitude. Undoubtedly he is one of the best at his position. But between his pouting due to contract, non-motivation due to the team having a losing season and his injuries, it is tough to get the full JP every game. Even if you throw out his rookie year, he has started 96 games in 8 seasons. Of the latter ones in Buffalo, he was surely not giving it his all. I would rather have a player with 90% of his talent but who brings his effort, attitude and team spirit in every game. Even in this referenced interview, he said he was good enough to play but didn't want to cos the team was in a losing season anyway. I just shake my head at an individual paid multi-million dollars a year having this point of view.

Peters should have gotten a proper contract when he was here. Dockery was a disgrace and was getting paid millions to suck. Why wouldn't Jason Peters desire real money compared to what Dockery, a below average guard, was making at the time. Marv invested POORLY in that O-line and it prevented the team from signing Peters to a proper contract commensurate with his on field performance. Peters at LT and Cordy at LG would be a force. I wish Peters well this season. As for his attitude, I leave that subject for the women folk to kick around. I work with some exceptional people that have massive egos, they are quite easy to manage if your focus is on getting RESULTS.

I'm fairly certain that if Peters was never even on the Bills, this thread still would have been made. If it's newsworthy enough for a major media outlet to write an article about it, then it's usually fair game for a thread to made about it. For example, there was a thread on here about Lomas Brown purposely allowing Scott Mitchell to get injured and that had nothing to do with the Bills. This story about Peters is similar. Do you still have a problem with Peters?

Nope. Never did.