2013 Bills' Season - Motto Contest

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buffalo Bills...thank God for beer

Beer...making the Bills worth watching for 50 years

To twist the supposed words of Benjamin Franklin:

Beer is God's way of showing Bills fans that he doesn't want us to live a life of TOTAL misery, or at the very least, he doesn't feel we should have to remember every wretched detail of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Marrone vs. Pete Carroll....I think Marrone would lay the smack down (I can't stand that little SOB in Seattle)

He would lose to both Harbaugh brothers. Tomlin would destroy him. Rex Ryan..there are so many more. Typical WNY response..we have a tough coach. What a joke.

He would lose to both Harbaugh brothers. Tomlin would destroy him. Rex Ryan..there are so many more. Typical WNY response..we have a tough coach. What a joke.

I could give a rat's ass if he won, lost or ran...feel good knowing he is confident and intelligent (from what I've seen and read)...but if this is a problem, maybe we should step outside???

:)

"After not seeing the playoffs in over 13 years the Buffalo Bills lose to the Patriots in the first round 70-19 after Brady throws for an NFL playoff record 10 TDs."

BTW, congratulations on your boy settling those sexual harassment lawsuits.

Funny how a guy who was the Mickey Mantle of his sport could turn into a punchline so quickly.