Who will win the Super Bowl first? Buffalo or Cleveland

major

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new owner of the browns making huge changes in the culture of that franchise, it makes me wonder: will Cleveland win a Super Bowl before us? I hope not!

What a great example of the grass is greener. What exactly have they down in Cleveland that would be considered "making huge changes in the culture?" Overpaying for a pass rushing LB with 15 career sacks on a team that historically players that leave the defense in free agency don't go on to great success?

I don't know how you ask about Buffalo and Cleveland without including the Detroit Lions.

These cities are our Great Lakes cousins.

Culturally they're almost like siblings, more so than the other Great Lakes teams (Chicago, Green Bay).

I would be overjoyed if Cleveland or Detroit won a Super Bowl or even made it to one for that matter.

Of the formerly major U.S. cities, we are the three who have suffered the most misfortune.

Here's a question, if you put the best players from Buffalo and Cleveland on one team and created the Buff-Cleve Brown Bills how many wins would they have-

I thought this over for a bit. We'd have three standout RB's, a great O line and d-line, strong CB's, good LB's (I'd like to have Kruger on the Bills any day) and some decent WR's......but still no QB. We may make the playoffs, but no SB there.

Statistically a future expansion team we're currently unaware of has a better chance than either.

lol

It'll probably be the freaking *second* LA expansion team, when the get one in '15 and one in '16. It'll be the AFC LA team too, not the NFC one.

But the Bills will still be in Buffalo, so there's that! Like KD said though, the world will probably end first...

Here's a question, if you put the best players from Buffalo and Cleveland on one team and created the Buff-Cleve Brown Bills how many wins would they have-

Someone should create this roster. It would be interesting. The team would still be without a QB!! The RB's would be sick though. CJ, Trent Richardson, and Freddie Jackson.

I still can't get over the fact that Tampa Friggin Bay won a Super Bowl before we did. Man, that hurt.

and the Colts. I remember when they were something like 1-15 during one of the years we went to a Super Bowl. Oh, and that the Patriots sucked then also.

I thought this over for a bit. We'd have three standout RB's, a great O line and d-line, strong CB's, good LB's (I'd like to have Kruger on the Bills any day) and some decent WR's......but still no QB. We may make the playoffs, but no SB there.

prob 11-5, 12-4 with a 2nd round exit? Actually, I could see that team winning the AFC, but loosing to SF or Seattle.

The Browns. I dont know really. I like Marrones attitude. He keeps saying they will run multiple offenses and defenses based on personnel. That gets me excited. Use the guys we have to the best of thier abilities.

It sounds good, but what does it really mean? I am completely neutral on Marrone...I can't remember ever not having any opinion of a Bills head coach, new or old. I feel both trepidation and excitement in that.