Who will win the Super Bowl first? Buffalo or Cleveland

major

My heart has to say the Bills, although watching them lose 4 in a row nearly killed me. At least we have been to a superbowl...

but the browns have won NFL championships before the merger... and have a new owner a younger smarter stronger owner or maybe not because the jury is still out on the new guy. But if we count the Browns Nfl championships we should count the two AFL championships before the merger and they were back to back.

Edited by BillsfanAlberta

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question, if you put the best players from Buffalo and Cleveland on one team and created the Buff-Cleve Brown Bills how many wins would they have-

thats a playoff team......Add Joe Haden to go with Gilmore and the CB's are solid...........Trent Richardson/Spiller splitting carries? very nice

Brown's LB's come on over fellas, we have spots for ya.

Browns weren't uber terrible last year....lost more than a few close games.

Cleveland is the one city Buffalo fans can feel sorry for. The original Browns leave after not making a SB in Cleveland and win 2 in Baltimore. LeBron dumps them on national TV and wins a championship. Then the other day with a chance to end the Heat's 22 game winning streak, the Cavs up 26 in the 3rd lose the game!

As sad as it is, Buffalo has nothing on Cleveland heartbreak.

With the new owner of the browns making huge changes in the culture of that franchise, it makes me wonder: will Cleveland win a Super Bowl before us? I hope not!

Gee I am 47 years old I don't think I will live that long for it to matter. :(

thats a playoff team......Add Joe Haden to go with Gilmore and the CB's are solid...........Trent Richardson/Spiller splitting carries? very nice

Brown's LB's come on over fellas, we have spots for ya.

Browns weren't uber terrible last year....lost more than a few close games.

No quarterbacks.