'Super Duper' Mark Duper beats teenager until blacks-out

One of 'The Marks Brothers' who used to terrorize the Bills secondary two times a year...

Now, terrorizes teenagers.

Retired Dolphins star Mark Duper was arrested this week on a felony child abuse charge in Jacksonville. Duper, 54, stands accused of punching, body-slamming and choking a minor, identified by Local 10 as a teenage boy, and rendering him unconscious.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I have no idea what happened in this case but after working with teenagers, the majority are idiots who think they are untouchable. So many lack respect and think they can mouth off without consequences. Now, I'm not saying he should have knocked him out, but I understand. And I bet you he listens next time.

Look, I have no idea what happened in this case but after working with teenagers, the majority are idiots who think they are untouchable. So many lack respect and think they can mouth off without consequences. Now, I'm not saying he should have knocked him out, but I understand. And I bet you he listens next time.

Tis' true. Hopefully, everything will be worked out and the boy is a-okay.

A Dullphins fan sent me this article and the 'title' via text, "hat-less teenage boy chants 'Go Bills!' and Duper goes Hulk"

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Is he a bouncer at a bar? I see that happen all the time. One time I saw this bouncer pick up and slam this passed out drunk kid onto the concrete floor not once but tiwce before dragging him out onto the street by his hand. It was disgusting. I would have went out and told the police about it but I was underage at the time

All down to parents not hitting their kids anymore.

Is he a bouncer at a bar? I see that happen all the time. One time I saw this bouncer pick up and slam this passed out drunk kid onto the concrete floor not once but tiwce before dragging him out onto the street by his hand. It was disgusting. I would have went out and told the police about it but I was underage at the time

The things I used to see Cassidy's bouncers get away with was criminal. Those guys were aholes................But, that was the best bar ever invented, so we kept going!

You have no idea but your first instinct is to blame the kid who was beaten unconscious. Yeah, let's teach the kid a lesson who is mouthing off by beating him senseless, but he'll listen next time! Pure genius.

The things I used to see Cassidy's bouncers get away with was criminal. Those guys were aholes................But, that was the best bar ever invented, so we kept going!

Ah, a blast from the past. One of my good friends back in the day ended up being a bouncer at Cassidy's. It instantly upped his status with the 11pm-4am weekend crowd, and while we didn't hang out much after that, he'd hook us up by having us skip the line like we was Rick James (or the poor white kid version of the disco'd one). On the other hand, some of those guys were indeed d-bags. But...nickle wings and...

FREDDY'S...

SPECIAL!

FREDDY'S...

SPECIAL

Was aw'iiiiiiite.

Ah, a blast from the past. One of my good friends back in the day ended up being a bouncer at Cassidy's. It instantly upped his status with the 11pm-4am weekend crowd, and while we didn't hang out much after that, he'd hook us up by having us skip the line like we was Rick James (or the poor white kid version of the disco'd one). On the other hand, some of those guys were indeed d-bags. But...nickle wings and...

FREDDY'S...

SPECIAL!

FREDDY'S...

SPECIAL

Was aw'iiiiiiite.

Damn. Cassidy's on Main and Amherst. Used to go there too.

Then down the street to the great taco place on Main near the old Tralf. Taco Grande. They steamed their tortillas and they had black beans decades before other places which used pinto beans.

Mighty Taco is awesome but Taco Grande was the best!

You have no idea but your first instinct is to blame the kid who was beaten unconscious. Yeah, let's teach the kid a lesson who is mouthing off by beating him senseless, but he'll listen next time! Pure genius.

Shouldn't have beat him senseless, but I'm sure the story is not as innocuous at it is made to sound. A lot of these kids are very disrespectful in a variety of ways. And the current culture supports them in this. Spare the rod spoil the child.

As a young teen my father jumped on me once. He didn't knock me senseless, but he treated me like the man I thought I was. His point was made and he never had to do it again.

Edited by purple haze

You understand how a grown man could choke, body slam and punch a teenage boy with a closed fist until he's unconscious? Third time arrested for violence in the last ten years? Are you saying this in character as Cornelius Bennett? I think you may have been chomping at the bit to make a point about kids these days before you really had a chance to read the story.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Judging by some of the comments, I'll guess a lot of these posters in this thread never raised or have kids.

That's probably a good thing.

As for Duper, he's a first class tool who should get some jail time for this. Odd they didn't find a stash of blow on him. Or maybe they still turn their heads being a ex Fish and all.