UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might have been the case last year when as a rookie, he was miscast as a strongside linebacker.

But what is your view of Bradham's upside?

I think he could become an excellent linebacker and I'm expecting substantial improvement this year.

essentially.... when you best linebacker is viewed as having "a lot of upside" thats a terrible situation. when you have 3 established vets, with the 4th being a young guy with a lot of upside thats a great situation.

i think he has a great chance to be a solid player in this league and by not dropping him in a totally dysfunctional LB unit where he cant trust the guys on either side of him his odds of achieving that go up a lot. when he can trust being between two guys like dansby and lawson he can really learn his assignments and how to play nfl linebacker. at the start of the offseason when he was penciled between moats and shepherd, i was much more cautious in my optimism. thats an additional reason that i really like the dansby idea - not just replacing sheps play, but putting bradham next to someone he can learn from.

Edited by NoSaint

essentially.... when you best linebacker is viewed as having "a lot of upside" thats a terrible situation. when you have 3 established vets, with the 4th being a young guy with a lot of upside thats a great situation.

i think he has a great chance to be a solid player in this league and by not dropping him in a totally dysfunctional LB unit where he cant trust the guys on either side of him his odds of achieving that go up a lot. when he can trust being between two guys like dansby and lawson he can really learn his assignments and how to play nfl linebacker. at the start of the offseason when he was penciled between moats and shepherd, i was much more cautious in my optimism. thats an additional reason that i really like the dansby idea - not just replacing sheps play, but putting bradham next to someone he can learn from.

I think you are lost in your analysis. You are a Bills fan. I'm a little confused why you think we operate like a real franchise. You're bar is set way too high.

I had hoped to have an update of sorts by this time. While at work i was leaving a tab up waiting for something anything , good.

Gotta admit i have hoped for this guy to consider us and we him.

so close.

Some one suggested that having two veteran linebackers alongside/in between/next to etc to Bradham would be a good thing.

I have to agree. Heck it might help Shepp along a bit too.

It's a smart move if we can pull it off.

Karlos is just too good a fit at this moment in time too pass up from where i stand for all the positive reasons already mentioned.

So it's almost dinner time.

Any reports ? i have barely f5'd all day

I had hoped to have an update of sorts by this time. While at work i was leaving a tab up waiting for something anything , good.

Gotta admit i have hoped for this guy to consider us and we him.

so close.

Some one suggested that having two veteran linebackers alongside/in between/next to etc to Bradham would be a good thing.

I have to agree. Heck it might help Shepp along a bit too.

It's a smart move if we can pull it off.

Karlos is just too good a fit at this moment in time too pass up from where i stand for all the positive reasons already mentioned.

So it's almost dinner time.

Any reports ? i have barely f5'd all day

per chris brown's twitter: @stanj62 Dansby visit is still ongoing at this hour (6 pm)

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

We haven't heard anything for a while. Did Karlos come and leave without a contract? Did we not make an offer? Or offer too little? Does he just not like Buffalo?

As stated elsewhere, Chris Brown apparently tweeted that as of 6pm the visit was still going on.

I know of a bison farm in scottsville southish of Rochester.

I am at the ready and on call.

Also i have some moose sausage in the freezer. should i start thawing it ?

Go Bills

Where in Scottsville is the Bison Farm, 3rd and 12 ? I'd like to take a little motorcycle ride down there and see if I can a few shots of those guys. Thanks !

ps....I'm hoping beyond hope they get a deal done with Karlos. Man, that'd be fabulous.

jb

Where in Scottsville is the Bison Farm, 3rd and 12 ? I'd like to take a little motorcycle ride down there and see if I can a few shots of those guys. Thanks !

ps....I'm hoping beyond hope they get a deal done with Karlos. Man, that'd be fabulous.

jb

i will pm you for sure.

Me too. I am worried i am over hyped but by gum i think we need this guy