UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will pm you for sure.

Me too. I am worried i am over hyped but by gum i think we need this guy

i will pm you for sure.

Me too. I am worried i am over hyped but by gum i think we need this guy

Thanks Bro !!

Definitely we need this guy. I cannot wait to see our new look defense this year. Totally psyched Pettine is at the helm. Based on his aggressive style of D, and his track record, I'm bullish on our defense. If he could get this D in the top 3rd (I know ...thats a stretch) I say we win 9-10 games this year. Its possible. We have talent on this defense.

jb

with the way flights are delayed because of the furloughs, she wouldn't get here until after the draft. No thanks.

road trip any one ? i have a station wagon of great comfort available along with moose sausage.

the boss will understand. or not, whatevers

This guy is a upgrade over every 1 of our LBs. Sign em for the rt price. How much is stopping the run worth?

Haven't you heard? This is a passing league now and running and stopping the run is just not important. At least that's what I've read around here. As for being an upgrade over all of our LBs, well, that's not saying much. But I'll take him.

GO BILLS!!!

Haven't you heard? This is a passing league now and running and stopping the run is just not important. At least that's what I've read around here. As for being an upgrade over all of our LBs, well, that's not saying much. But I'll take him.

GO BILLS!!!

Well, we were in the top 10 in pass defense and 31 in run defense, So if it is all about stopping the passing, bills are doing something right!

He would be a big boost to stopping the run !

How many times do I have to say this; stopping the run is no longer important in the NFL. Or so I've been told around these parts.

GO BILLS!!!

How many times do I have to say this; stopping the run is no longer important in the NFL. Or so I've been told around these parts.

GO BILLS!!!

Stopping the run is important!! The Tampa Bay Buccaneers did it better than anyone last year and that's why they are holding the Lombardi Trophy.

Stopping the run is important!! The Tampa Bay Buccaneers did it better than anyone last year and that's why they are holding the Lombardi Trophy.

Yes. Tampa Bay did not win the SB because they were the best defense against the run last year.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes. Tampa Bay did not win the SB because they were the best defense against the run last year.

GO BILLS!!!

Don't really understand your point. The game is a wide open passing league (I didn't know that was up for debate). If you look at the passing numbers over the last 5 years they stack up with any 5 year period in history. That's just reality.

The Bills unfortunately are a long way from having the skill players to do what the top teams have. Obviously, there is no QB on this team right now like the top teams have but we do not currently possess the receiving threats either. Look at the receiving threats on Denver, Atlanta, SF, etc...

Don't really understand your point. The game is a wide open passing league (I didn't know that was up for debate). If you look at the passing numbers over the last 5 years they stack up with any 5 year period in history. That's just reality.

The Bills unfortunately are a long way from having the skill players to do what the top teams have. Obviously, there is no QB on this team right now like the top teams have but we do not currently possess the receiving threats either. Look at the receiving threats on Denver, Atlanta, SF, etc...

Yes it's a wide open passing league. That doesn't mean for a second that running and stopping the run are any less important. Football 101. That will never change.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes it's a wide open passing league. That doesn't mean for a second that running and stopping the run are any less important. Football 101. That will never change.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree that stopping the run is important but you can do it in different ways. The Pats and Saints do it by scoring a ton of points and taking the run out of play.

Fwiw, the Bills will be better against the run this year.

I agree that stopping the run is important but you can do it in different ways. The Pats and Saints do it by scoring a ton of points and taking the run out of play.

Fwiw, the Bills will be better against the run this year.

We stopped the pass last year by being the worst at stopping the run.

I've been buried under a pile of flesh for the last 24 hours. Barack Obama could've walked in and I wouldn't have noticed. I should be more vigilant.

We're gonna get someone else on that Sundowner recon.

Totally unacceptable. You're fired!

I know Karlos dines on bison meat, but what does he think about deers in backyards?

We should take him to this place. JBoyst would like this pasture, in the hills of Ellicottville.

If you guys haven't gone there, you ought to. It's stunningly beautiful.

road trip any one ? i have a station wagon of great comfort available along with moose sausage.

the boss will understand. or not, whatevers

Yeah Mrags would be interested.

:nana: :nana: :nana: