UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

Does anyone have any credible info on whether or not he is still here for sure and negotiating? I saw that tweet, but like others pointed out they are not very credible

No I don't think so. The last official word I saw was at 6 pm last night that Chris Brown said the interview was still going on. I did notice that Mark Gaughan of the News wrote an article that was time stamped at midnight last night that the Bills had him visiting, and there was nothing in the article that said he left (or that he was still here). But Gaughan is plugged in. I'm surprised by the lack of news either way to an extent, but so close to the draft I'm not sure about anything.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't think so. The last official word I saw was at 6 pm last night that Chris Brown said the interview was still going on. I did notice that Mark Gaughan of the News wrote an article that was time stamped at midnight last night that the Bills had him visiting, and there was nothing in the article that said he left (or that he was still here). But Gaughan is plugged in. I'm surprised by the lack of news either way to an extent, but so close to the draft I'm not sure about anything.

we will see. its possible hes in town but not in the offices so folks arent sure whether hes officially left or not. id say keeping an eye on the giants beat for his arrival (if that was his next stop) would probably be another good option.

right now, ill stick with no news of him being elsewhere is good news that he might still be here. if he is still here, they are certainly in serious negotiations at this point.

we will see. its possible hes in town but not in the offices so folks arent sure whether hes officially left or not. id say keeping an eye on the giants beat for his arrival (if that was his next stop) would probably be another good option.

right now, ill stick with no news of him being elsewhere is good news that he might still be here. if he is still here, they are certainly in serious negotiations at this point.

Took your advice.

Nothing on their official page, nothing in their rumor pages..

http://www.bigblueview.com/

This is good news, no?

From past experiences, us not hearing anything is a sure sign that he has no intention of signing here. We've seen this episode before. Player comes into Buffalo. Silence. Signs with another team out of the blue. Let's not get our hopes up here.

Another unreliable source, although he doesn't seem like someone who just makes stuff up, the guy who writes for bleacherreport on the Bills said two hours ago he heard that Dansby was still in Buffalo and was waiting to hear from a second source.

I do not vouch in any way for that information.

https://twitter.com/ChrisTrapasso

hes so hit or miss that its tough - his source might be PFC, or he might actually know a guy in the building thats seen him around.

Trapasso is a better source than PFC, but still not exactly a good source. I wonder if his first source is the tweet from PFC though lol

touche - you beat me to it. i have a strong (and i think reasonable) suspicion that PFC is source one, and hes waiting on someone to confirm it

From past experiences, us not hearing anything is a sure sign that he has no intention of signing here. We've seen this episode before. Player comes into Buffalo. Silence. Signs with another team out of the blue. Let's not get our hopes up here.

That's not true at all. Once he got here, there was radio silence on Mario for awhile. Except for that whole "Tempo" thing :)

Am I the only one not seeing this tweet from him. I have just went through like 50 tweets of his and Im not seeing it.

The tweet isnt from Trappaso but from one of his followers in reply to him asking for info regarding Karlos Dansby. 5h ago in his timeline as of this writing.

knock knock..

Knock knock knock.

been at work and could only view

so i have been reading all day and no news probably is good news. But i am going to keep my f5 ready just in case someone gets a morsel.

It's me .. ... Dave, man. Let me in . ...I got the stuff.

knock knock knock

Very well Played Dave lol, Would be nice to add him as that would put Dansby and Nigel Bradham or Sheppard in the middle and I prefer Nigel over Shepperd as that would upgrade are linebackers and add a thumper as well !

Edited by NFLBighits