Incarcerated Bob to fabricate bills info

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks. Nothing to see here.

Yep. Approximately 29% of his predictions are accurate. It's absurd that he's taken seriously. Recently, he claimed that LeBron was linked to a steroid ring.

Free agency is what it is. It doesn't really matter who we go after, it is who wants to play here.

The Fitz stuff is what i'm looking at with this "leak." But he hasn't said anything nobody doesn't know.

Edited by sodbuster

What are the chances of him not being correct with this scoop? In the 2013 NFL season the Buffalo Bills will play exactly 20 games. 4 pre-season along with 16 regular season games. Of which only seven will be regular season home games. No more no less.
Thats pretty crazy. Not sure I buy it
link? source?
My source who wishes to remain anonymous for his/her protection. Based it on 21 century historical averages with the Bills franchise.

For this century, probably. But if you look at the entire Bills history, on average, it's been 4.56 pre-season games and 15.16 regular season games

My prediction for FAs is Byrd, Landry, McKelvin, and Wheeler because Ellerbe signs with the Ravens

My second prediction is Fitz to the 49ers for an undisclosed draft pick which turns out to be nothing because Fitz doesn't play in 4 games

My third prediction is Fitz doesn't rub his SB ring in our faces because he has class

My prediction for FAs is Byrd, Landry, McKelvin, and Wheeler because Ellerbe signs with the Ravens

My second prediction is Fitz to the 49ers for an undisclosed draft pick which turns out to be nothing because Fitz doesn't play in 4 games

My third prediction is Fitz doesn't rub his SB ring in our faces because he has class

Thats actually not a bad prediction

No one is trading for Fitzpatrick's contract.

yes, a complete fraud. back like a year ago, he had 400 followers, and then he bought like 120 thousand followers, which you can do.

but people are stupid and be made to believe almost anything... it's disturbing to me that the average joe isn't able to evaluate or tell the difference between information and misinformation. the world is full of misinformation and most people aren't even aware of it...

It's amazing that this guy's tweets are taken seriously, and that mentions of him aren't banned from the board like the Bleacher Report.

http://nfldraftmonst...complete-fraud/

from NFL draftmonsters, for those who don't feel like making the jump:

So I went over Bob’s 16,000+ tweets, looking for predictions, reports and the like. What I found was that a large portion of his Tweets are simply chest thumping self promotion and rallying speeches for his followers, urging them to retweet to the world how “good” he is (over 40% of his total tweets). I didn’t want to grade Bob unfairly, so I threw those out, along with any “breaking news” tweets that could possibly be misconstrued for an opinion, instead of an actual report–after all, I don’t want artificially lower Bob’s grade, just because he “thought someone might go somewhere.”

What I found was alarming.

On actual “breaking reports” tweets, with specific information, Bob “broke” (or Tweeted before anyone else) the story little better than 2% of the time. A quick search of Twitter timelines shows that Bob simply copied the Tweets of some of his followers, nearly word for word, from a few minutes earlier. Some of those followers had knowingly sent Bob the information, some appeared to be blatantly plagiarized. Either way, Bob’s claim that he’s first is at best dubious as there is ample evidence to support he isn’t, and at worst outright fabrication (like many other things about him, as we shall see).

On accuracy of “reporting,” Bob fared much better. He scored a 29% accuracy rating with how often his “reports” turned out ultimately to be correct. I don’t know what kind of education most of you have, but the schools I went to taught me that 29% accuracy, was a miserable failure. An “F” as my first grade teacher Ms. Johnston called it. I’m not sure your political bent, dear reader, but if it were provable that either FOX or MSNBC reported the news with 29% accuracy, both would be out of business, and the punchline of many a joke.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

I like what you did there...

Call it artistic license. :)

people are stupid and can be made to believe almost anything... it's disturbing to me that the average joe isn't able to evaluate or tell the difference between information and misinformation. the world is full of misinformation and most people aren't even aware of it...

link?

In no way am I a defender of Incarcerated Bob, but you people act like he said we will sign all those guys. He simply listed what is believed to be a target FA list and who he is saying they are rumored to go after. Doesn't mean you get them all, and if you get this guy or that guy it would mean you are not in the market for the other guy.

And his list actually makes sense for you we likely will be, and mostly should be, targeting. That being said, I am skeptical about Wallace and Jennings just because of the likely price tag, but hey, I hope the FO is gearing up for a run at a some top WR talent as we need it.

In no way am I a defender of Incarcerated Bob, but you people act like he said we will sign all those guys. He simply listed what is believed to be a target FA list and who he is saying they are rumored to go after. Doesn't mean you get them all, and if you get this guy or that guy it would mean you are not in the market for the other guy.

And his list actually makes sense for you we likely will be, and mostly should be, targeting. That being said, I am skeptical about Wallace and Jennings just because of the likely price tag, but hey, I hope the FO is gearing up for a run at a some top WR talent as we need it.

The problem is that he claims to have sources on these potential targets, when in reality they're derived from logical targets for the team. He's had a staggering number of false claims (i.e., Asomugha to the Jets). What's more disturbing, though, is the number of people who take his conjecture as informed and source-based.

Edited by ny33

The issue isn't with the speculation, it's with attaching the "inside source" to it and passing it off as factual. Anyone with a list of pending free agents and a working knowledge of football could put a similar Bills wish list together.

Scooped by ny33... who, btw, was the inside source that I got my groundbreaking information from.

The minister of silly walks is your source? Do you really think he's credible?

Edited by transient

but people are stupid and be made to believe almost anything... it's disturbing to me that the average joe isn't able to evaluate or tell the difference between information and misinformation. the world is full of misinformation and most people aren't even aware of it...

I believe you. But upon reflection, if the world truly is "full of misinformation" then statistically the odds are I'm being misled here, but not aware of it. You're saying Incarcerated Bob is often wrong, but according to you that's likely to be misinformation, so I guess the bottom line is

I should believe what Incarcerated Bob says.

29 percent is not too shabby. When I think about the "mainstream writers" they miss a good portion of the time

How many times was Brett farve coming back , or Dwight Howard a net ,or even this week we have the revis rumors every day

Take it for what it is. Just another voice , believe it or not but it sparks interest and discussion

I will say if Marrone wants a clean break from fitz and Buddy and Russ are pushing back that's a interesting story.