Pet Peeves- List them

BringBackFergy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. People who use the rest room and don't FN wash their hands. Is your name Dick Germs?

Don't pee on your hands.

People who dress up their dogs. It's okay for Halloween, but if your dog wears pajamas every night and has a rain coat, you need to be locked in a port-o-potty and set on fire.

Hey! My dog had a raincoat, snowsuit, trenchcoat, and santa suit. And he liked them. He didn't wear them everyday though. Only when needed.

Hey! My dog had a raincoat, snowsuit, trenchcoat, and santa suit. And he liked them. He didn't wear them everyday though. Only when needed.

Say it ain't so Jack...say it ain't so.

Trenchcoat? Now that's just bad parenting :thumbdown:

Take your eyes off the mutt for a minute, and he/she will be flashing little kids at the playground.

People who dress up their dogs. It's okay for Halloween, but if your dog wears pajamas every night and has a rain coat, you need to be locked in a port-o-potty and set on fire.

LOL. So true. Dogs are meant to be covered in mud, dirt, and fetch me a beer (still trying to teach my Labs that trick)

Are you in fact one of these people that train aerobically on a weight machine?

I want to know what that is and why your care about a weight machine. Free weight baby!!

Don't pee on your hands.

Yup. When people ask "didn't your mother teach you to wash your hands after you pee?" And I say "no, she taught me not to pee on my finger."

Now coming from a chef that is scary. :D

That actually bothers you? Are planing on licking their fingers?

You touch anything they touch afterwards and touch your fingers to your mouth you may have well have gotten on your knees and sucked their dick. That is why I will NEVER touch a restroom door with my bare hand. That's disgusting.

You touch anything they touch afterwards and touch your fingers to your mouth you may have well have gotten on your knees and sucked their dick. That is why I will NEVER touch a restroom door with my bare hand. That's disgusting.

Ditto. I touch nothing in the public bathroom, esp the door.