Pet Peeves- List them

BringBackFergy

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are vain.

This one girl I know always turns a story around to make it about her. Doesn’t matter who is telling the story or what its about.

One time we were all out for dinner and she tells us that for every day for an entire year, she took a picture of her face and now made it into a super fast slide show and actually passed her cell phone around the table so everyone could watch.

Who the :censored: takes a picture of themselves EVERY DAY for an entire year!?

Also...

-People at corner stores who empty their purse of $2 winning lotto tickets and scratch cards and decide they would like to "play again" Thus having to wait while each and every single ticket is scanned and until she picks her next 20 tickets.

- People who speed and think they are invisible during snowstorms because they drive an SUV or Pick Up Truck.

Here is another and I hope not to offend anybody but....

Patients who smoke outside of the hospital with their IV still in them or while still on oxegyn

Edited by Canadian_Bills_Fan

Flo from Progressive Insurance and The Geico Gecko. Both are FN annoying.

If anything, the Progressive marketing department f'd up bigtime...I got stuck humming the "Progressive Discount Tool" song last week and vowed I will never buy Progressive insurance....ever

People who are vain.

This one girl I know always turns a story around to make it about her. Doesn’t matter who is telling the story or what its about.

One time we were all out for dinner and she tells us that for every day for an entire year, she took a picture of her face and now made it into a super fast slide show and actually passed her cell phone around the table so everyone could watch.

Also...

-People at corner stores who empty their purse of $2 winning lotto tickets and scratch cards and decide they would like to "play again" Thus having to wait while each and every single ticket is scanned and until she picks her next 20 tickets.

- People who speed and think they are invisible during snowstorms because they drive an SUV or Pick Up Truck.

Patients who smoke outside of the hospital with their IV still in them or while still on oxegyn

People who are vain.

Also...

One of my customers at the bank is on oxygen. Comes

by the drive in smoking and the tank sits right next to

her in the front seat!!

ooops....can't get used to posting on this kindle fire

Edited by CowgirlsFan

One of my customers at the bank is on oxygen. Comes

by the drive in smoking and the tank sits right next to

her in the front seat!!

ooops....can't get used to posting on tbe kindle fire

And it pisses you off because you know that oxygen could be used on better things like when CJ Spiller needs a break on 3rd and 1?

Which is one of MY pet peeves.

I like the gecko.

If we're talking commercials, most of you aren't local, so be glad you don't have to hear Cellino and Barnes every other commercial...........They've gotten worse now that they changed their phone number..........And, the worst part about them is, at least on the radio, you think you got thru one, and they play a second one right on top of it . I don't get it.

I like the gecko.

If we're talking commercials, most of you aren't local, so be glad you don't have to hear Cellino and Barnes every other commercial...........They've gotten worse now that they changed their phone number..........And, the worst part about them is, at least on the radio, you think you got thru one, and they play a second one right on top of it . I don't get it.

Oh but I'd get it when I listened to the Sabres online and also when I visit.

"Celino and Barnes injury attorneys call 8-8-8-8-8-8-8!" :wallbash:

Edited by Chef Jim

Oh but I'd get it when I listened to the Sabres online and also when I visit.

"Celino and Barnes injury attorneys call 8-8-8-8-8-8-8!" :wallbash:

T-boned? Call 8....Rear-ended? Call 8.......Meteor falls on your car? Call 8.

Another pet peeve of mine would be: People who litter.

Is it really that difficult to throw away your garbage in a garbage can?

On a related note, cigarette smokers who throw their butts out of the car while driving.