Pet Peeves- List them

BringBackFergy

BTW,flew Virgin America for first time this trip, as pleasant a flying experience as I have had for several years.

Virgin America kicks ass. Tap a couple of buttons on your in seat entertainment center, swipe your credit card and voila! Booze!!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two new ones as I have driving the highways and byways of the Mid Atlantic states this past week..

I really miss my hi-beams on the floor.i know the whole rust argument etc, I just wish that little clicker was there....seemed much easier to me.

People dilly dallying getting into a turn lane on surface roads..if you are slowing down to turn and there is a turn lane, pease get into said lane and as soon as possible..Do not only start to merge into lane halfway and not be fully into lane until stop...this forces everyone behind you to stop as well.

People farting on planes ...as was the case on my 41/2 hour flight yesterday. Jesus, get your ass up and go the potty.

Pople who slam their seats back an hour into a flight, nearly spilling/breaking what ever you have on the tray. I get it is your right to put the seat back( I never do), but can you not have the courtesy of a quick head turn and the words " I am going to put my seat back"...would that really beso freaking hard?

BTW,flew Virgin America for first time this trip, as pleasant a flying experience as I have had for several years.

Yeah, sounds great.

Two new ones as I have driving the highways and byways of the Mid Atlantic states this past week..

I really miss my hi-beams on the floor.i know the whole rust argument etc, I just wish that little clicker was there....seemed much easier to me.

People dilly dallying getting into a turn lane on surface roads..if you are slowing down to turn and there is a turn lane, pease get into said lane and as soon as possible..Do not only start to merge into lane halfway and not be fully into lane until stop...this forces everyone behind you to stop as well.

I was just saying that to to my son driving up to Galena, Illinois a couple weeks back... It is God awful on US route 20 past Rockford towards Dubuque, IA... Two lanes, dips and turns in the winding, craggy dell like geography (on the border of the "driftless area")... It is a "death road" through the Galena Territory/Jo Daviess County! PUT THE HIGH BEAMS BACK ON THE FLOOR! I think the rice-burners are the ones that changed that years ago? Same with the "oh Jesus handle" on the driver side door! Why the heck do imports have that handle on the driver side?... Shouldn't the driver have both hands on the wheel!! At least domestic vehicles never followed that silly trend!