Need a favor...

Mustang

Ive logged on daily for a long time to read about Bills news and this past March registered so I could post. Ive seen guys ask for prayers for family members I really could use some prayers for my Dad.

He had a heart attack Monday night as at Buffalo General in ICU. He's only 53. The more people praying for him I really believe will help him recover. Im really not that religious but Ive done more praying the past two days that I have the past 20 years.

Thanks.

Ive logged on daily for a long time to read about Bills news and this past March registered so I could post. Ive seen guys ask for prayers for family members I really could use some prayers for my Dad.

He had a heart attack Monday night as at Buffalo General in ICU. He's only 53. The more people praying for him I really believe will help him recover. Im really not that religious but Ive done more praying the past two days that I have the past 20 years.

Thanks.

14605[/snapback]

You have me in your my friend. Kepp your head up and stay strong.

I will be praying for him

I know that Rochester General Hospital is one of the top heart hospitals in the nation....try to see if your Dad can come here for his treatment when he gets out and make sure you stay on top of his care while he is in the ICU. Find out everything you can about what is going on with your Dad and if anything is not up to snuff do not be afraid to speak up to the staff about it.