Ted Gin Jr

Tipster19

A valid complement to Stevie? I just ran across a little news blurp that Gin is a UFA. His father thinks that he's not being used properly and that he needs to find a "home". The thought occurred to me that he just might be a valid #2 WR for our offense and if we were not to re-sign McKelvin that he would also be a great option for our return game. Thoughts?

Edited by Tipster19

A valid complement to Stevie? I just ran across a little news blurp that Gin is a UFA. His father thinks that he's not being used properly and that he needs to find a "home". The thought occurred to me that he just might be a valid #2 WR for our offense and if we were not to re-sign McKelvin that he would also be a great option for our return game. Thoughts?

He's not so different from T.J. Graham, except with a known return element to his game. If he's cheap and McKelvin's expensive, I'd bring him in.

Why didn't Ginn look to pitch back the ball on his last return. There was no time left!

Because Ginn ius a selfess bum, always has been in college and even in the NFL..

He is also afraid and unwilling to give himself up for the team, he wanted to go down on that play so fast so he didn't get hurt. He is a waste of a uniform.

If his dad thinks so, it must be true :doh:

AND, his mother says he's really a good boy.

I'm having Roscoe Parrish flashbacks here. :rolleyes: