Wes Welker's wife went in on Ray Ray on her Facebook

Hater

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen the results of drunken brawls. It is not pretty. When you see evil on a daily basis you can get bitter and hardened to it. Mr Lewis maybe a vicitm of my bias. Thanks for the engaging POV. I am glad he found God. He needed it just we all do.

Hooters contest winner ranks pretty low on the list of people whose opinion should ever be considered relevant. Her lack emotional intelligence and maturity is pretty obvious. It's America where having no talent whatsoever is enough to be relevant... See Kardashans, Hiltons, any of the train wrecks on at housewives show. Being stupid pays! Being hot and stupid lets you marry a millionaire and gain immediate relevancy if you want it.

So lets get this sorted out for eveyone before we go further

Evil people whos opinions don't matter and should never be viewed as Role Models/Heros

Oj Simpson

Michael Vick

Wes Welkers Wife

Anyone else associated with the patriots

Tim Tebow

People who the Vatican should consider for Saint hood

Ray Lewis

So lets get this sorted out for eveyone before we go further

Evil people whos opinions don't matter and should never be viewed as Role Models/Heros

Oj Simpson

Michael Vick

Wes Welkers Wife

Anyone else associated with the patriots

Tim Tebow

People who the Vatican should consider for Saint hood

Ray Lewis

Whoah, Ray Lewis is Catholic?

anna_burns_anna_burns_5_zZJbqrY.sized.jpg

She can say Anything She Wants

the first sensible comment I have seen on this board in quite a while. If she says ray is guilty, I agree, lock the murderer up. I always thought he was in on it in the first place but just had enough money / lawyers to get out of trouble. Now with Anna confirming what many thought, its time to lock up Lewis.

If she says the earth is flat, time to re-write science books. As most people get their science from a wandering band of goat-herders that lived 4,000 years ago, we might just as well believe anything this delectable hunk of eye candy says.

the first sensible comment I have seen on this board in quite a while. If she says ray is guilty, I agree, lock the murderer up. I always thought he was in on it in the first place but just had enough money / lawyers to get out of trouble. Now with Anna confirming what many thought, its time to lock up Lewis.

If she says the earth is flat, time to re-write science books. As most people get their science from a wandering band of goat-herders that lived 4,000 years ago, we might just as well believe anything this delectable hunk of eye candy says.

Who Said Anything about Believing, She can just say want she wants

Sure she has a point but didn't one of Welker's teammates kill somebody while driving drunk? Let's face it their aren't many choir boys in the NFL...hell as someone pointed out up-thread Brady has a baby mama actress to go along with his supermodel wife. It's just bad form to go out and say things like that...just reeks of bitterness and pettiness.